Ideally located in the heart of Barranco, Lima’s boho-chic seaside neighbourhood, an area filled with art galleries, fashion boutiques and restaurants, this luxury boutique hotel is an exciting addition to Peru’s design scene.
Home to a unique collection of Peruvian and Latin American Art, B Arts Boutique Hotel also connected to the fabulous Lucia de la Puente Gallery next door, where guests can enjoy private viewings and special events.
This property features 17 stylish and sophisticated rooms that contemporary décor with traditional influences and include luxurious amenities such as a pillow menu. Lavishly decorated and spacious Atelier rooms come with king-size beds and a foyer or private terrace overlooking the Boulevard.
The hotel’s restaurant, bar and lounge offer a wonderful introduction to Lima’s exciting restaurant scene. The Dining Room features a superb menu of Peruvian delights with fresh seafood the speciality.
B Arts Boutique Hotel is ideally located to explore the neighbourhood and its historic houses, shops and other attractions such as the famous Puente de los Suspiros (Lima’s Bridge of Sighs), the Pedro de Osma Museum and Lima’s modern art museum, the MAC. The beach is only moments away too. After a busy day, relax on the rooftop sun deck, take a dip in the plunge pool, retreat to the library or enjoy an in-room massage.
B Arts Boutique Hotel Information
- Location:Lima, 40 minutes from Lima International Airport.
- Accommodation:17 stylish rooms
- Facilities:Reception, restaurant, bar lounge, dining room, rooftop sundeck, plunge pool, library, massage area.
- Activities:City exploration, shopping, beach, own art collection, swim.
- Weather:Best time is December – April, high humidity most of the year.
- Children:Welcome, no specific facilities.