The sleek, clean lines of its blue hull partner the minimalist elegance that envelops its exquisite interior.
Inviting you to rest in the luxury of the owner’s cabin with its plush double bed over the starboard and the comfy sofa that sits on the port side for the writing desk or vanity. In order to accommodate for more guests, there are also pullman beds for two extra guests.
For the perfect tan, the sumptuous deck space doubles as a wonderful lounging area behind the helsman where you can sunbathe and enjoy the panoramas of the glittering Mediterranean. Call it a day and chill out with your friends in the cosy dining area inside as you share hearty meals and reminisce on your exciting collective yacht adventures.
- Location: West Mediterranean including Balearics
- Accommodation: 1 owner’s cabin and 2 guest cabins (Sleeps 6)
- Facilities: Swim platform, tenders and toys, multi-media entertainment system, DVD player, Bose Lifestyle surround sound music system, flatscreen TV
- Activities: Water skiing, wakeboarding, swimming
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ideal to visit in spring and autumn months, especially May and October. Mid-summer months of July and August sees very hot temperatures