Chiang Rai, Thailand
Located in the heart of the Golden Triangle on Thailand’s border with Laos and Myanmar, the Anantara Golden Triangle Resort is a luxurious retreat perfect for exploring this historical, cultural and adventurous region.
Anantara Golden Triangle Resort consists of 77 rooms and suites, each resplendent with opulent teakwood furnishings, spacious balconies and large bathtubs. The Deluxe Three Country View Rooms have balconies overlooking Laos, Myanmar and Thailand, a rather spectacular sight to wake up to each morning. For a larger living space and huge balconies the suites are a wonderful choice and all rooms are equipped with the finest linens, flat screen televisions and most importantly spectacular views in all directions.
Anantara Golden Triangle is famed in the region for its world class restaurants, enjoy rich northern Thai curries and surprise yourself with Thai wines. International cuisine is just as popular and enjoy a candlelit dinner of homemade pasta overlooking the green hills of the Mekong Valley.
Whether you are seeking adventure, rejuvenation, or a historical jouney, Anantara will present captivating wonders that speak of the thrilling cultures of Thailand. Enjoy jungle trekking on an elephant before hopping on a cruise down the Mekong River on a longtail boat. Complete the royal experience by reclining at the world renowned Anantara spa.
Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort Information
- Location: Chiang Saen, nearby to Chiang Rai. 70km from Chiang Rai Mae Fah Luang International Airport – a 40-minute road transfer from the hotel.
- Accommodation: 77 rooms and suites.
- Facilities: Infinity pool, spa, restaurants and bar, dining by design, fitness centre, cooking school, meeting rooms.
- Activities: Elephant training camp, jungle trekking, “Heli & Ele” transfers, Three Country Tour, culinary school, cycling trips, longtail boat rides on Mekong river, native tree planting, yoga classes, Hall of Opium museum.
- Weather: Best time to travel is between November to April. Rainy season is from May to October.
- Children: Welcome. Children under the age of 12 can share their parents room for free and babysitting is available on request.