Enjoy a getaway at the beautiful COMO Uma Ubud from 01 April 2018 to 30 June 2018 and stay 3 nights / get 1 free. This offer includes the following:
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- Welcome drink, cold towel and fresh fruit upon arrival
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel compound
- Complimentary scheduled morning walk and daily yoga class
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Ubud Centre
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking period: 13 December 2017 to 26 June 2018
- Stay period: 01 April 2018 to 30 June 2018
- Offer only valid for new bookings as of 13 December 2017
- Children under age of 12 stay for free when sharing their parents’ room
- Children under age of 12 are charged 50 percent of the adult price for breakfast while children under six eat free
- Subject to availability
13/12/2017 to 26/06/2018
Como Uma Ubud Information
- Location & Getting There
Located on the outskirts of Ubud, overlooking the fenceless fields of the Tjampuhan Valley and backing onto hillsides of coconut palms and banyan trees, COMO Uma Ubud is a 1-hour drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The 29 rooms and suites exude the charm of a traditional Indonesian village and the atmosphere of a rural hillside home, each of which has their own tropical garden. The Terrace Rooms are the smallest of rooms, yet they possess large French doors that open onto a private terrace overlooking the gardens. Suites are larger with their own dining and sitting areas and some have a private plunge pool as well. The COMO Suite is an impressive space with its own treatment area, which also doubles as a second bedroom, ideal for families. Its infinity pool and spacious sundeck overlooks the magnificent Tjampuhan Valley.
- Reflexology area
- Yoga pavilion
- Meditation bale
- Steam & sauna room
- Swimming pool
- Dining: 2 restaurants, 1 bar
Enjoy a wealth of activities right on your doorstep. Exploring the buzz of Ubud on foot is a must to really immerse yourself in the area, as is cycling through the paddy fields. Other activities include yoga retreats, mountain trekking, white water rafting, volcano climbing, guided walks, mountain biking, cultural tours, temple and gallery visits.
Children menu in the restaurant and babysitting is provided on request.