Overlooking the mighty Mekong River is Four Seasons Tented Camp, a breathtakingly luxurious camp offering an unforgettable experience.
Book a 2-night-package and receive the following:
- Mahout Training and walking with the elephants,
- Take part in the Golden Triangle excursion (including a long tail boat ride along the Mekong River, visits to a local temple, markets and View Point).
- All meals and beverages will be included, as well as house wines and spirits.
- Each person will receive a 90-minute spa treatment per stay with full access to the in-room private bar.
- There will be nightly sundowners at the the Burma Bar, and even nightly wine and cheese tasting at the Wine Cellar.
Book a 3-night package, for the same experiences as well as a visit to the Hall of Opium.
01/04/2018 to 31/10/2018
Four Seasons Tented Camp Information
- Location & Getting There
Located in the heart of the Golden Triangle on elevated grounds along a hillside, Four Seasons Tented Camp is a 40-minute road and boat transfer from Chiang Rai, which is a 1-hour domestic flight from Bangkok.
Designed for active adults and teens, the camp provides 15 luxurious open-air tents catered for the most memorable stay. Deluxe tents possess a custom-made private wooden hot tub on the outdoor deck, with stunning views of Ruak River, the mountains of Laos or the jungle and Golden Triangle. Superior tents are mounted along a hillside, with an outdoor rain shower in the living area and the same magnificent scenery.
- Swimming pool
- Wine cellar
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar
A day-long excursion to explore the Golden Triangle is easily arranged from here, as are river trips, nature walks, sunrise elephant treks and day trips to ancient temples or bustling markets.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Chiang Rai into a greater Thailand or Asian holiday. Take a look at xxxx as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
Due to the unique nature of Four Seasons Tented Camp, only children over the age of 12 are permitted. Children under 12 are welcome if they are part of a group that has reserved the entire camp.