Stay at Jungle Beach by Uga Escapes and choose between three special offers.
Offer 1 – Stay 4 nights and only pay for 3
- Stay Period: 01 September 2018 to 30 June 2019
- The free night is valid on the basis booked
- This offer is combinable with the Early Bird offer
Offer 2 – 50% off for bookings made within 14 days of arrival
- This offer is valid for all new bookings made within 14 days of arrival
- This offer is not valid on meal supplements or other compulsory or non-compulsory supplements
Offer 3 – Kids stay and eat for free
- Stay Period: 01 September 2018 to 31 January 2019
- This offer is valid for children under 11.99 years
- Up to 2 children sharing with parents will be provided complimentary accommodation, meals (from the kid’s menu only) excluding beverages each day
- If dining from adult menus, children are entitled to a 50% discount
- Complimentary meals for children are based on the basis booked
- Accommodation for children will be provided using existing bedding with a maximum of 1 extra bed per room
Terms & Conditions:
- These offers are not combinable with any other special promotions
- These offers are not valid in the German, Swiss, and Austrian markets
14/08/2018 to 30/06/2019
Jungle Beach Resort Information
- Location & Getting There
The luxury boutique retreat is set on a gorgeous ten-acre spot set between the ocean and a lagoon, on the eastern seaboard of Sri Lanka, a 40-minute drive from Trincomalee Airport.
The estate provides 48 eco-friendly thatched-roof villas. Lagoon Cabins are situated nearer to the lagoon and feature a private balcony on top of the spacious living area. Jungle Cabins are nestled amidst foliage with an outdoor space and private balcony as well. Beach Cabins have a private walkway to the beach and a separate living room on top of the balcony. The Jungle Cluster Villa is a collection of villas surrounding a shared pool, with separate living areas and private terraces, perfect for big groups of friends and families.
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Dining: 1 restaurant
Kids and mothers-to-be can engage in specially designed gym and yoga classes, while other guests can be pampered in the spa or try out the array of water sports available such as jet skiing, fishing, kayaking and island hopping. Other attractions to visit include the historical harbour city of Trincomalee, Koneswaram, Lover’s Leap, Fort Fredrick, the War Cemetery, the Temple of a Thousand Pillars, and hot springs.
Children are welcome and there are kids' yoga and activities available.