Reconnect with your mind, body and soul with a 6-nights holiday at Amanoi, Amantaka or Amansara.
Book a retreat at either properties and receive:
- Complimentary upgrade to Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, mini bar and non-alocholic beverages)
- Return airport transfers
- Treatment and therapies as designed in the retreat programme
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking Period: 01 Oct – 30 Nov 2018
- Staying Period: 02 – 08 Nov 2018 (Amanoi), 12 – 18 Nov 2018 (Amansara), 22 – 28 Nov 2018 (Amantaka)
- 6 nights minimum required
- Offer is valid for new bookings
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offers unless specified
- Aman reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time with 48 hours’ notice
01/10/2018 to 30/11/2018
- Location & Getting There
Amansara, the former guesthouse of King Sihanouk, is situated on the edge of Siem Reap just 10 minutes from the entrance to the Angkor UNESCO World Heritage Site, and is a 15-minute drive from Siem Reap International Airport.
The 24 suites ooze a tranquil sense of zen with their open layout, the use of earthy tones, grey flooring, dark timber and ivory walls. Each suite comprises an adjoined sleeping and living area with a king bed, dining table, sofa and writing desk, also featuring floor-to-ceiling glass windows that open out onto a small private garden. Pool suites have private courtyards that boast the luxury of a private plunge pool.
- Swimming & lap pools
- Roof terrace
- Dining: Dining room
Get out and explore temples surrounding Angkor Wat, the fishing village of Tonle Sap or tailor-made off-the-beaten-track places with a custom-fitted remork and personal driver. Complete your Angkorian experience with customised helicopter tours to Preah Vihar near the Thai borders, hidden temples and other scenic places farther afield. Biking to explore the Old Market neighbourhood and learning the art of khmer cooking are alternative activities available.
Children are welcome but there are no specific facilities available.