Receive complimentary upgrade to the next room category as you unwind on the golden sands of Vietnam’s secret southeast coast.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer only valid for stays from 20 October 2017 to 31 March 2018
- Subject to availability
25/10/2017 to 31/03/2018
- Location:Vinh Hy Bay, a 90-minute drive from Cam Ranh Airport (Nha Trang). Nha Trang is a 1-hour flight from Ho Chi Minh City, a 1 hour 45 min flight from Hanoi, and a 1 hour and 25 min flight from Danang.
- Accommodation:31 pavillions (some with private pools) and 5 Aman villas.
- Facilities:Aman spa, gymnasium, pilates studio, yoga pavillion, 2 tennis courts, 2 swimming pools, beach club, kayaks and snorkelling equipment, restaurant and bar.
- Activities:Yoga, pilates, water sports, scenic walks, running and trekking routes.
- Weather:Vietnam’s Ninh Thuan Province is known to have the best climate in the country, with average temperatures ranging from 22ºC to 35ºC. The area is protected by mountain ranges, which means that storms are rare. Approximately 250 days of the year are sunny.
- Children:All ages welcome, but no specific facilities.