- Save $2,500 per person on Owner’s, Penthouse, and Veranda Suites for voyages to The Falkland Islands and South Georgia
- Save $2,000 per person on Owner’s, Penthouse, and Veranda Suites for voyages to the Antarctic Peninsula
- Save $1,500 per person on Deluxe, Promenade, and Window Suites for all voyages
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking period: 7 March to 31 October 2018
- Travel period: 2019 – 2020 season
07/03/2018 to 31/10/2018
The Hebridean Sky Information
- Location & Getting There
The Hebridean Sky is a small expedition ship which sails from Ushuaia in Argentina to the Antarctic Peninsula and Falklands & South Georgia as part of longer cruises.
The ship provides 53 cabins that accomodates up to 110 guests, all of which are twin or double bedded and come with a sitting area, private marble-appointed bathroom and porthole or picture windows. Penthouse Suites and Veranda Suites come with a private balcony accessed via sliding doors and butler service. A small number of triple cabins are also available.
- Fitness room
- Hot water spa
- Observation deck
- Multimedia room
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar
The Hebridean Sky has 10 zodiacs on board which is crucial for a heightened experience of Antarctica. The additional activities of kayaking on all departures, camping, snowshoeing and mountaineering on selected departures are excellent additions to the voyage programme.
Children are welcome but there are no specific facilities available.