Book your next stay at COMO Uma Ubud and enjoy 25% off accommodation.
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking Period: 14 August 2018 to 30 September 2018
- Stay Period: 27 October 2018 to 21 December 2018
- This offer is applicable for all room categories and extra bed
- This offer is valid for new bookings only
- This offer is combinable with honeymoon benefit and twin center complimentary transfer beneift
- This offer is not combinable with any other benefits or promotions
14/08/2018 to 30/09/2018
Como Uma Ubud Information
- Location & Getting There
Located on the outskirts of Ubud, overlooking the fenceless fields of the Tjampuhan Valley and backing onto hillsides of coconut palms and banyan trees, COMO Uma Ubud is a 1-hour drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The 29 rooms and suites exude the charm of a traditional Indonesian village and the atmosphere of a rural hillside home, each of which has their own tropical garden. The Terrace Rooms are the smallest of rooms, yet they possess large French doors that open onto a private terrace overlooking the gardens. Suites are larger with their own dining and sitting areas and some have a private plunge pool as well. The COMO Suite is an impressive space with its own treatment area, which also doubles as a second bedroom, ideal for families. Its infinity pool and spacious sundeck overlooks the magnificent Tjampuhan Valley.
- Reflexology area
- Yoga pavilion
- Meditation bale
- Steam & sauna room
- Swimming pool
- Dining: 2 restaurants, 1 bar
Enjoy a wealth of activities right on your doorstep. Exploring the buzz of Ubud on foot is a must to really immerse yourself in the area, as is cycling through the paddy fields. Other activities include yoga retreats, mountain trekking, white water rafting, volcano climbing, guided walks, mountain biking, cultural tours, temple and gallery visits.
Children menu in the restaurant and babysitting is provided on request.