Book and stay before 19th December 2017 to receive the following benefits:
- Daily 60 minute Balinese Massage per day for 2 persons in Studio Suite, One Bedroom Deluxe Suite and One Bedroom Villa categories and 4 persons in a Two-Bedroom Suite category
- Daily one glass of sparkling wine per day for 2 persons in Studio Suite, One Bedroom Deluxe Suite and One Bedroom Villa categories and 4 persons in a Two Bedroom Suite category
Terms and Conditions:
- Package requires a minimum stay of two consecutive nights
- This offer is not combinable with other promotions or discounts
- Those receiving spa treatments must be at least 16 years old
- Those receiving one glass of sparkling wine must be at least 18 years old
- Benefit not utilized during the stay will not be redeemable for cash or exchangeable for other services
14/08/2017 to 19/12/2017
The Legian Bali & The Club at The Legian Information
- Location & Getting There
Located on the Balinese shores of Seminyak Beach, The Legian is a 15-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The property has 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House spread generously along Seminyak’s iconic beachfront. Studio Suites boast two separate outdoor decks for dining and lounging; One- and Two-bedroom Deluxe Suites feature a separate living area and dining room; Seminyak Suite provides two generous bedrooms boasting their own balcony; Sunset Suite features the most spectacular view of the Indian Ocean and pink sunsets form the third floor; Legian Suite is the largest and most opulent suite located right above Seminyak’s stunning beach; the Beach House is a three-bedroom villa comprising a 16-metre infinity edge pool, sunbathing decks with daybeds, an open seaside bale pavilion and living and dining rooms.
- Swimming pool
- Business facilities
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 2 bars
Immerse in the sacred Balinese tradition through festivals and temple celebrations that happen on a daily basis around the island, visit the Blanco Museum in Ubud, go for a retail therapy at Jalan Laksmana's numerous chic boutiques or the famous markets of Ubud, Sukawati, Kuta and Sanur, or experience nature by taking a day trip to the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal and the elephant safari park.
The resort provides scheduled fun-filled activities, children's menu and babysitting services.