From 1st May 2017 to 30th June 2017, book any villa and enjoy:
- 4 nights for the price of 3 and receive complimentary daily Half Board for all paying guests (Breakfast & Dinner)
- 7 nights for the price of 5 and receive complimentary daily Half Board for all paying guests (Breakfast & Dinner) and domestic flight between Male Airport and Soneva Fushi for 2 persons
Terms & Conditions:
- The above offers are combinable.
- The above offers are only applicable for new bookings made from April 11, 2017 onwards.
- Meal Plan Offer is applicable at resort’s restaurants only (In Villa Dining is excluded).
- Bonus night includes all benefits of paid night, for villa based occupancy and for extra person where extra person charge has been paid.
- Bonus Night Offer is cumulative.
- Free nights are applicable towards the end of the stay regardless of the period.
- Extra person is included in the Meal Plan Offer, where extra person charge has been paid. (Maximum occupancy applied)
- Extra person is not included in the Transfer Offer.
- May-June Offer can be combined with the Family Friendly Offer, Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary Offer and Unique Experience Offer.
- Bookings taken outside of these dates are not eligible for the above offer.
- The above offers are applicable for FIT bookings only and are not applicable for groups, conferences or meeting request.
- Advance reservation is required and subject to space availability.
- All Payment Terms, Cancellation Policy, and other terms and conditions apply
01/05/2017 to 30/06/2017
Soneva Fushi Information
- Location & Getting There
Located in the Baa Atoll, this resort has access to some of the best dive sites in the world, and is a 30-minute seaplane ride from Male International Airport.
Soneva Fushi has 65 villas, with options ranging from 1 to 9 bedrooms. The Crusoe Villas are 2-storey beachhouses with a terrace, private sitting area and direct access to the beach, while the Soneva Villas feature the latter two as well as an open-air garden bathroom. The Sunrise Retreat is made up of three 2-storey bungalows, connected by suspended walkways. Each features its own individual surprises such as a dining pavilion above the pool, a private gym, an in-villa wine cellar, a steam room and many more. Villa 11 which features nine bedrooms resembles a playfully luxe deserted-island mansion where no luxury is spared. Some of the exaggerate amenities include an expansive deck that lies at the heart of the massive swimming pool, a sunken dining area, and a water slide that leads to the sunken sala.
- Tennis courts
- Dive & watersports centre
- Open-air cinema
- Dining: 3 restaurants (Mediterranean-inspired cuisine), 1 bar
Visit Kudarikilu Island to see the museum, take part in an ancestral dinner, attend a Maldivian cooking class, go island hopping on a Dhoni, have a private picnic on a deserted island or embark on a family dolphin cruise. Water sports lovers, engage in the wealth of activities available to you at one of the best diving sites in the world that was named a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve in 2011 - it doesn't get much better than this!
Soneva Fushi boast a newly renovated kid's club that is said to be the best in the Maldives. The Den keeps children occupied with its range of facilities such as a lego room, cinema, sound-proof music room, mocktail bar, a 14-metre tunnel and more. Every age is catered to, from toddlers requiring babysitting to teens looking for something exciting to take part in. Lots of activities are available for the family as a whole as well, such as the Father & Son Picnic, the Mother & Daughter Spa, the Family Dolphin Cruise and a Gourmet Dining Experience.