Booking from 14 December 2017 to 28 February 2018 and enjoy exceptional rates at Amatara Wellness Resort, a Lightfoot Travel exclusive! See below for the rate benefits across 14 December 2017 to 31 October 2018 (please check with a Lightfoot team member for exact rates):
- 14 to 25 December 2017 – receive resort credit value of THB1,000 per room per night***
- 26 December 2017 to 04 January 2018 – stay 7 pay 6 | receive resort credit value of THB1,000 per room per night***
- 05 to 07 January 2018 – stay 7 pay 6 | receive resort credit value of THB1,000 per room per night***
- 08 to 14 February 2018 – receive resort credit value of THB1,000 per room per night***
- 15 to 21 February 2018 – stay 7 pay 6 | receive resort credit value of THB1,000 per room per night***
- 22 February to 31 March 2018 – receive resort credit value of THB1,000 per room per night***
- 01 April to 31 October 2018 – nil
***Resort credit value THB1,000 net per room per night applies only to Pool Pavilion, Bay View Pool Villa and Ocean View Pool Villa room types. The THB1,000 value is applicable and inclusive of the following:
- Credit applicable for spa, food & beverage
- Credit not applicable for at boutique shop, accommodation or airport transfer
- Inclusive of daily replenished free mini-bar (non-alcoholic drinks)
- Inclusive of complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband
- Inclusive of access to outdoor infinity edge pool, Fitness Centre, Tennis Court and Kid’s Club
- Inclusive of complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Phuket Town (subject to availability)
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking period: 14 December 2017 to 28 February 2018
- Stay period: 14 December 2017 to 31 October 2018
- Offer is not combinable with any other offers except Honeymoon Benefits
- Offer is applicable to worldwide market
- Use booking code “FLAT-Feb18“
- Subject to availability
14/12/2017 to 28/02/2018
Amatara Wellness Resort Information
- Location & Getting There
Settled upon the idyllic Cape Panwa island, Amatara Wellness Resort is a short one hour drive from Phuket International Airport.
The 105 rooms at Amatara Wellness Resort are charmingly Thai with a blend of modernity, flaunting chic furnishings amidst traditional Thai materials. At Amatara, guests can select from a extensive list of room types within 22 pavilions, 48 suites and 35 pool villas. Each room provides quality modern conveniences, from wi-fi and an Ipad to electric curtains and a non-alcoholic minibar.
- Tennis court
- Retail boutique
- 7 wellness facilities
- 8 exquisite dining options
Health, body and mind is key at Amatara Wellness Resort. The accoladed resort boasts of an amazing variety of wellness programmes, including the impeccable Thai Hammam experience. Apart from wellness activities, guests can also cool off in the pool, kayak along Andaman’s turquoise waters or spend a day in the nearby Phuket Town.
Children are welcome at the resort. Little guests can anticipate an exciting time at Amatara’s Kid’s Club, a special area with customised kids activities and facilities. The Kid’s Club caters to children from 4 to 12 years old. Children under 4 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or babysitter.