Stay at Angama Mara for 3 or 4 nights at an unbeatable rate that includes flights and a hot-air balloon ride.
Rates are based on per person sharing:
US$2445 (3 nights) or US$3055 (4 nights)
- Return Flights Wilson Airport-Angama Mara with Governors Aviation
- Accommodation at Angama Mara
- Angama Foundation Contribution
- 1 Hot Air Balloon Ride per person per stay with Governors Balloon Safaris
- Maasai Mara Park Fees
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for stays on 18 Jan – 31 May & 01 Nov – 15 December 2019 (Excluding Easter period)
- Subject to availability
- This offer may not be combined with any other offers
- Bookable 45 days prior to travel
- 100% payment due within 7 days of booking – non refundable or transferable
18/01/2019 to 15/12/2019
Angama Mara Information
- Location and getting there:
The lodge is located in the Masai Mara National Reserve and is best accessed from Nairobi.
It comprises 15 100-sqm tented suites in two camps. Each suite is glass fronted with a canvas roof and features highly polished parquet floors, modern furnishings and splashes of Massai red. Each camp has two family tents.
(Shared between both camps)
Each camp has its own kitchen, guest area and dedicated staff.
There emphasis is on game drives, and The Mara Triangle, known for its big game, is a 25-minute drive from the lodge. Other activities include hot air ballooning, walking safaris or visiting a Maasai village.
The lodge welcomes children of all ages and interconnecting tents are available.