Looking for an adventure like no other? Explore the colonial history of Cusco and the architectural magnificence of the Incas in Machu Picchu at explora Sacred Valley before boarding the Aria Amazon Cruise to be awoken by a different scenery every morning deep in the Peruvian Amazon.
For a limited time only, enjoy:
- 20% off room rates at explora Sacred Valley
- Included flights from Lima or Cusco (to a maximum of US$ 350 per person)
- Complimentary upgrade to second deck on the Aria Amazon Cruise (subject to availability)
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking Period: 20 Nov 2018 – 28 Feb 2019
- Travelling Period: 01 Apr – 30 Nov 2019
- Offer is only applicable for joint explora Sacred Valley and Aria Amazon Cruise bookings
- Minimum 3 nights stay required in explora Sacred Valley, in combination with the 4D/3N, 5D/4N or 8D/7N itineraries aboard the Aria Amazon Cruise
- In the event there’s no availability on the second deck, passengers will receive a 50-minute massage session instead
- Subject to availability
20/11/2018 to 28/02/2019
Aria Amazon Information
- Location & Getting There:
The Aria Amazon runs regular 7-, 4-, and 3-night expeditions departing from the colonial city of Iquitos, Peru. Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport receives flights daily.
The Aria Amazon accommodates up to 32 guests in 16 air-conditioned cabins, each offering 23 square metres of tasteful design. All suites look out onto the river and jungle with floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows that blur the line between indoor and outdoor space. Handsomely decorated with natural textures and neutral hues, these ensuite accommodations include comfortable sitting areas, polished timber floors, stone bathrooms, rain showers, California king size beds, 100% Peruvian cotton high thread count sheets, and organic bath amenities that are sensitive to both the environment and your health. Your only challenge may be to decide whether to gaze upon the Amazon while lounging on the cozy window-side daybed, binoculars in hand, or to change into your swimwear and head to the observation deck Jacuzzi for an afternoon under the sun.
- Dining room
- Outdoor lounge
- Observation deck
- Exercise Room
-Crew of 27 including 4 English speaking naturalist guides
Set out on an adventure on the Amazon River’s three powerful tributaries: the Marañon, the Ucayali, and the Puinahua, exploring the mysterious black waters and the jungle-lined routes. Meet gray and pink freshwater dolphins on the Yarapa River. Visit Madgalena Village with giant water lilies and the Cocama Indians of Puerto Prado. Travel down the Ucayali River spotting monkeys and learning about the headwaters that feed the larger river arm. Get a crash course in Amazon wildlife and the birds of Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve from the experienced, English speaking naturalist guides. And after each day’s excursions, return to the boat where you can dine on gourmet Peruvian cuisine, raise a glass of pisco punch, and watch the verdant spectrum of wildlife and local life on shore, while the cerulean sky fades to an inky black.
The Aria Amazon welcomes adventurers of every age. Four of the suites can be configured for families and larger groups.