Stay 5 nights at Amatara Wellness Resort in Phuket and receive free return flights to and from Phuket Airport.
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking period: 06 December 2017 to 26 December 2018
- Stay period: 06 December 2017 to 26 December 2018
- Offer is only applicable to Pool Pavilion, Bay View Pool Villa and Ocean View Pool Villa
- If cost of flight ticket is less than redemption value of USD 600, the difference cannot be redeemed into cash or other kinds of value
- Offer only valid for new Wellness package booking as of 06 December 2017 with minimum 5 nights stay
- Offer not combinable with any other offers
- Loyalty point programmes will not be issued against the USD 600
- Subject to availability
06/12/2017 to 26/12/2018
Amatara Wellness Resort Information
- Location & Getting There
Settled upon the idyllic Cape Panwa island, Amatara Wellness Resort is a short one hour drive from Phuket International Airport.
The 105 rooms at Amatara Wellness Resort are charmingly Thai with a blend of modernity, flaunting chic furnishings amidst traditional Thai materials. At Amatara, guests can select from a extensive list of room types within 22 pavilions, 48 suites and 35 pool villas. Each room provides quality modern conveniences, from wi-fi and an Ipad to electric curtains and a non-alcoholic minibar.
- Tennis court
- Retail boutique
- 7 wellness facilities
- 8 exquisite dining options
Health, body and mind is key at Amatara Wellness Resort. The accoladed resort boasts of an amazing variety of wellness programmes, including the impeccable Thai Hammam experience. Apart from wellness activities, guests can also cool off in the pool, kayak along Andaman’s turquoise waters or spend a day in the nearby Phuket Town.
Children are welcome at the resort. Little guests can anticipate an exciting time at Amatara’s Kid’s Club, a special area with customised kids activities and facilities. The Kid’s Club caters to children from 4 to 12 years old. Children under 4 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or babysitter.