Stay at Kwandwe and enjoy FREE return charter flights to/from Port Elizabeth or a FREE one-way flight between Plettenberg Bay for all villa stays as follows:
- UPLANDS HOMESTEAD or MELTON MANOR: 6 guests staying for 4 nights fly free
- FORT HOUSE or MELTON MANOR: 8 guests staying for 3 nights fly free
Charter Flight Rates:
- Port Elizabeth – Kwandwe: from US$ 250 per person each way.
- Plettenberg Bay – Kwandwe: from US$ 2,120 per flight.
- Save up to US$ 4 000.
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid until 30 December 2019
- Closure dates: 24 May – 19 June 2019
01/02/2019 to 30/12/2019
Melton Manor Information
- Location and getting there:
Melton Manor is located within the Kwandwe Game Reserve on South Africa’s Eastern Cape. It is located within easy reach of the Garden Route. Port Elizabeth airport is a 2-hour drive away.
It accommodates up to 8 guests in 4 spacious and stylish rooms with butler hatches for discreet room service, lavish bathrooms with freestanding tubs and huge verandahs. Each room features a calm neutral palette with the use of textured fabrics and hides, alongside wood, stone, pewter, ceramic and wicker.
Private game drive vehicle
Tracker and ranger
As well as game drives, activities include guide walks, fishing, canoeing, bush picnics and rhino tracking.
Melton Manor is ideal for families, and children of all ages are welcome. There are a host of tailor-made activities from bush walks to baking on offer for kids and the reserve is malaria-free. Children’s menus are available and childminders can be arranged (at no additional cost).