Stay at the beautiful COMO Hotels in Bali and enjoy amazing savings:
- 10% off for bookings received 7 to 14 days prior to arrival
- 20% off for bookings received at least 15 days prior to arrival
Terms & Conditions:
- COMO Shambhala Estate & COMO Uma Canggu – Stay period: 1 March to 14 July 2019
- COMO Uma Ubud – Stay period: 1 March to 30 June 2019, Black-out period: 13 – 25 April 2019
- Applicable for room rate on Bed and Breakfast basis only
- Applicable for all room categories and extra bed
- Applicable for new bookings only
- Valid for all markets without exception market
- Combinable with honeymoon benefit and twin center complimentary transfer benefit
- Not combinable with any other promotions
28/02/2019 to 31/03/2019
COMO Shambhala Estate Information
- Location & Getting There
The COMO Shambhala Estate is a unique residential health retreat set in Bali’s jungle-clad interior right on the banks of a beautiful river, at the outskirts of Ubud, a 1-hour drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
There are 21 rooms and suites located in one of the four Residences which are dotted around the property, and 10 freestanding villas with one or two bedrooms, some with private pools. Garden Rooms and Terrace Suites offer spacious living areas, with the latter featuring a private outdoor terrace or garden. Estate Suites boast even larger living spaces, with a sitting area and daybed. The supremely comfortable COMO Shambhala Suites feature a private jacuzzi in each, while the COMO Suite comprises two king-sized master suites, a jacuzzi, a private infinity pool as well as a small indoor plunge pool, a living room and dining area. Villas boast private pools and outdoor terraces overlooking the forest, with huge living and dining areas while the second bedrooms are located downstairs with their own entry for maximum privacy.
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor vitality pool
- Tennis court
- Dining: 2 restaurants
Apart from the usual cultural activities and cultural tours, guests can opt for a more adventurous experience. Such activities include trekking for hours through rice paddies, biking to explore Bali’s lush, nature-rich countryside, try rock climbing, hike high atop Penulisan Mountain to witness the sunrise over the majestic Mt. Agung, or have a go at the exciting experience of river rafting down Ayung River.
Babysitting is available. However, children are not permitted to enter the spa to ensure the relaxed ambience is maintained at all times.