Escape to the great outdoors this spring and relax amongst the beauty of nature at Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley.
Book the ultra-luxury Heritage Villa accommodation for a minimum of 2 nights and receive:
- Daily gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Selected range of local wines and beers with meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Two (2) on-site nature-based activities per day from scheduled complimentary inclusions
- Complimentary in-villa mini bar
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking Period: 23 Jul – 31 Aug 2018
- Staying Period: 23 Jul – 31 Oct 2018
- Blackout Period: 21 – 22 Sept 2018 & 29 Sept – 13 Oct 2018
- Offer is applicable for new bookings only and is subjected to availability
- Minimum 2 nights stay required. Offer is valid for the Heritage Villa only
- Offer is not combinable with any other promotion, discount or program and cannot be applied retrospectively
- Additional rates may apply for extra guests occupying the villa
- Offer is not applicable to group bookings of five (5) rooms or more
- The resort reserves the right to withdraw or alter the offer at any time and rates are subject to change without notice
23/07/2018 to 31/08/2018
Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley Information
- Location & Getting There
Situated within the Blue Mountains World Heritage Site and overlooking the confluence of two river gorges, Wolgan Valley is a 3-hour drive from Sydney Airport or a 50-minute helicopter transfer.
Centred around a refurbished 19th century farmhouse, the resort's 40 stand-alone luxury suites are reminscent of traditional Australian homesteads. The Heritage Suite is a 1-bedroom suite with a private pool and verandah, featuring stunning views of the surrounding Wolgan Valley landscape. The 2-bedroom Wollemi Suite boast a large living room, separate lounge and dining area, and offers expansive views of the Greater Blue Mountains. The Wolgan Suite has 3 bedrooms featuring a beautifully-landscaped garden with private terraces and a swimming pool, together with a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen.
- Steam room/sauna
- Plunge pool/infinity pool
- Tennis courts
- Dining: 4 restaurants
Guests can choose two complimentary activities from a list each day, including horse arena rides, nature walks, dusk or noctunal wildlife safaris, and historical tours. Chargeable activities include flyfishing, canyoning, mountain bike tours, guided glow worm walks and clay target shooting.
Children are welcome, although facilities for children under 8 are limited. For slightly older children, a range of stimulating and fun-filled nature-based activities are available. With the knowledgeable Field Guides, children have the chance to explore and spot the kangaroos, wallabies, wombats and birdlife that are the native residents of the valley. Other activities include archery, kite making, learning Bush Arts & Crafts, a horse experience and arena riding, as well as taking part in the Junior Ranger Program.