Book and confirm at the earliest with The Ultimate Travelling Camp, to avail the following early bird offers
- 10% off for bookings received 90 to 60 days prior to arrival
- 15% off for bookings received 120 to 90 days prior to arrival
- 20% off for bookings received at least 121 days prior to arrival
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is valid for stay during this period:
- Chamba Camp, Thiksey, Ladakh – 15 May to 10 October 2019
- Chamba Camp, Diskit, Ladakh – 15 to 30 September 2019
- Kohima Camp, Nagaland – 29 November to 12 December 2019
- Offer valid for all TUTC Camps & Lodge
- Offer valid on a minimum stay of 3 nights in any of TUTC Camps & Lodge
28/02/2019 to 31/12/2019
Kohima Camp Information
- Location and getting there:
The camp is situated in Nagaland in northeastern India, 70 km from Dimapur airport, which is accessed from Kolkata international airport. The camp is only open for two weeks around the Hornbill Festival in late November/ early December each year.
All tents have a large double bed with crisp linens and an ensuite bathroom as well as a spacious living area and verandah. Interiors are decorated in natural colours and feature the finest fabrics and furnishings made from teakwood.
Kohima Camp offers two to five night itineraries centred round the ten-day Hornbill Festival. Browse the night bazaar; visit tribal villages; or explore the treasures of Kohima, the historic capital of Nagaland including the beautiful war cemetery.
Children are welcome but given the remote location it is better suited to families with older kids.