Enjoy a complimentary half board with your stay this summer at Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa!
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking Period: 29 Aug – 31 Oct 2018
- Staying Period: 04 May – 21 Sept 2019
- Offer applies to all room categories excluding Deluxe Suites, Shangri-La Suite and Beach Villas
- Valid for new bookings only
- This offer is applicable for the United Kingdom market only
- Subject to availability
29/08/2018 to 31/10/2018
Shangri-La Le Touessrok Information
- Location:Trou D’Eau Douce, 50min drive from the airport.
- Accommodation:68Deluxe rooms, 123 Junior Suites, 1 Royal Suite, 6 Ocean Suites, 3 Waterfront Villas.
- Facilities:5 Restaurants, 2 bars, swimming pool, Givenchy Spa, hair and beauty salon, 18-hole championship golf course, water sports centre, fitness centre, tennis club, jogging track, pentaque and volleyball courts, kids and teens club.
- Activities:Golf, diving, snorkelling, sailing, water-skiing, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, canoeing, kayaking, laser sailing dinghies, sailing, glass-bottom boat trips, spa treatments, facials and massages, beauty and grooming services including hair cutting and conditioning, manicures and pedicures, programmes for swimming, aqua aerobics, tennis, explore nearby private island of Îlot Mangénie, special excursions for cycling, nature trails and deer stalking.
- Weather:Mauritius enjoys a perennial sunny climate, with the daytime coastal temperature varying from 22oC / 72oF in winter (May to November), to 31oC / 88oF in the summer months (December to April). It rains more heavily in summer, although the showers tend to be rather brief.
- Children:Held in its own large and well-equipped clubhouse, the T-clubprovides an exciting, imaginative and fun activities programme including swimming, tennis, educational enrichment sessions for children aged 4 to 11 years. Babysitting services are available at extra charge. The Teens’ club welcomes 12 to 17 year olds and provides activities such as sports, excursions, discos and themed evenings.