Immerse into a full week of reconnection with yourself with Amanoi’s special Full Moon Qi Gong & Reconnection Retreat. Throughout the week, indulge in Amanoi’s beautiful spa and balance your health with a range of Qi Gong and Mindfulness practices. Taking place from 22nd to 30th May 2018, the restful week will culminate in the full moon festival on the last evening.
The Retreat Programme:
- Day 1&2: Start of your journey
- Day 3: Day of Wood
- Day 4: Day of Fire
- Day 5: Day of Earth
- Day 6: Day of Metal
- Day 7: Day of Water & Full Moon Festival
- 22nd to 30th May 2018
- Prices start from USD10,885 per guest and USD15,370 per couple
- Accommodation in a Mountain Pavilion (higher room categories are available with surcharge)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, mini bar and non-alcholic beverages as prescribed for the programme)
- Private return airport transfer to Cam Ranh airport
- 3 hour Qi-Gong group class every day with a 30 minute break
- One private Qi-Gong session
- Group dinner with local entertainment
- Choice of 60 minute spa treatment everyday
- Choice of Craniosacral session or Reiki session
- Optional daily morning movement group class
- Complimentary use of Hydrotherapy room and Gymnasium \
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking period ends April 30 2018
- Subject to availability
30/10/2017 to 30/04/2018
- Location:Vinh Hy Bay, a 90-minute drive from Cam Ranh Airport (Nha Trang). Nha Trang is a 1-hour flight from Ho Chi Minh City, a 1 hour 45 min flight from Hanoi, and a 1 hour and 25 min flight from Danang.
- Accommodation:31 pavillions (some with private pools) and 5 Aman villas.
- Facilities:Aman spa, gymnasium, pilates studio, yoga pavillion, 2 tennis courts, 2 swimming pools, beach club, kayaks and snorkelling equipment, restaurant and bar.
- Activities:Yoga, pilates, water sports, scenic walks, running and trekking routes.
- Weather:Vietnam’s Ninh Thuan Province is known to have the best climate in the country, with average temperatures ranging from 22ºC to 35ºC. The area is protected by mountain ranges, which means that storms are rare. Approximately 250 days of the year are sunny.
- Children:All ages welcome, but no specific facilities.