Book by 31 January 2019 and enjoy up to 30% early bird savings!
Terms & Conditions
- Booking Period: 25 Nov 2018 – 31 Jan 2019
- Stay Period: 01 May – 29 Sept 2019
- Blackout dates may apply including Easter, Public Holidays and as determined by the resort
- Offer is not combinable with any other promotion, discount or program and cannot be applied retrospectively
- Additional charges may apply for any extra guests occupying the villa
- Offer is not applicable to group bookings of five rooms or more
- The resort reserves the right to withdraw or alter the offer at any time
- Other terms and conditions may apply
- New bookings only and is non-refundable
- Subject to availability
25/11/2018 to 31/01/2019
Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley Information
- Location & Getting There
Situated within the Blue Mountains World Heritage Site and overlooking the confluence of two river gorges, Wolgan Valley is a 3-hour drive from Sydney Airport or a 50-minute helicopter transfer.
Centred around a refurbished 19th century farmhouse, the resort's 40 stand-alone luxury suites are reminscent of traditional Australian homesteads. The Heritage Suite is a 1-bedroom suite with a private pool and verandah, featuring stunning views of the surrounding Wolgan Valley landscape. The 2-bedroom Wollemi Suite boast a large living room, separate lounge and dining area, and offers expansive views of the Greater Blue Mountains. The Wolgan Suite has 3 bedrooms featuring a beautifully-landscaped garden with private terraces and a swimming pool, together with a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen.
- Steam room/sauna
- Plunge pool/infinity pool
- Tennis courts
- Dining: 4 restaurants
Guests can choose two complimentary activities from a list each day, including horse arena rides, nature walks, dusk or noctunal wildlife safaris, and historical tours. Chargeable activities include flyfishing, canyoning, mountain bike tours, guided glow worm walks and clay target shooting.
Children are welcome, although facilities for children under 8 are limited. For slightly older children, a range of stimulating and fun-filled nature-based activities are available. With the knowledgeable Field Guides, children have the chance to explore and spot the kangaroos, wallabies, wombats and birdlife that are the native residents of the valley. Other activities include archery, kite making, learning Bush Arts & Crafts, a horse experience and arena riding, as well as taking part in the Junior Ranger Program.