Discover the beauty of both Chile and Peru with Explora and enjoy their incredible offers:
- Receive US$400 bonus off flight extensions
- 10% off the total reservation cost
Terms & conditions:
- Staying Period: 08 Aug 2018 – 30 Apr 2019
- Black out dates: 03 – 21 Jan 2019 (applicable for Patagonia only) & Holiday periods (applicable to all)
- A minimum 3-nights stay per destination is required
- Maximum of 5 rooms per reservation
- Offer is valid for reservations at Explora Valle Sagrado and at least one other Explora destination in Chile within the same booking
- Flight bonus is valid for adult rates only, and will be discounted from the reservation cost prior to the 10% reservation discount
- This benefit is combinable with the ‘Explorer’s Benefit’ of 5% only, unless otherwise stated
- Valid for new bookings only
08/08/2018 to 30/04/2019
Explora Rapa Nui Information
- Location & Getting There
Set overlooking the rocky coastline, Explora Rapa Nui is the most luxurious hotel on Easter Island and is a mere 15-minute road transfer from Mata Veri Airport.
The 30 rooms of Explora Rapa Nui are designed to take full advantage of the silence, seclusion, and vastness of the surrounding landscape. The 26 Varua rooms offer the option of a queen bed or two single beds, with a large window bay for some quiet reading or simple admiration of the sea view. The 4 Raa suites provide even larger living spaces with additional armchairs and table in a corner, plus huge windows that also overlook the sea in a distance.
- Swimming pool
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar & lounge
There are some 20 excursions and activities on offer from island tours to visiting the ahu platforms and ceremonial site. Guests can choose from hiking trails of different difficulty levels, to archaeological sites, moai platforms, cliffs and volcanoes. Alternatively, they can head out to sea to learn traditional fishing techniques or snorkel in the crystal clear waters to discover abundant marine wildlife.
Children are more than welcome and are sure to find their stay on Easter Island both an exciting and educational experience.