A tiny city-island at the very tip of the Malayan Peninsula, Singapore is a vibrant cosmopolitan city with beautiful gardens. From relaxing on an idyllic beach to exploring the island’s historical landmarks, there is plenty to do on this island. Don’t forget to sample the local dishes for an unforgettable gastronomic experience.
Day 1: Arrive in Singapore
Arrive in Changi and met by Limo private transfer, where you will be transferred to Fullerton Bay Hotel for your weekend accommodation.
After you have rested, take a private tour around the Chinatown and Little India and try out the gastronomic local cuisine in the iconic hawker centers of Singapore. The tour will end with a cooking class, where you will learn to whip up dishes from a local speciality of your choice, such as Peranakan or neighbouring Thai cuisine.
In the evening, head to the award-winning Botanic Gardens for a stroll, and admire the collection of more than 2,000 hybrids of orchids. Afterwards, dine at The White Rabbit in Dempsey nearby, a romantic and elegant restaurant set in the midst of lush greenery.
Complete your night with drinks at the highest rooftop bar in Singapore, 1-Altitude, which offers one of the most romantic views in Asia.
Stay: The Fullerton Bay Hotel
Day 2: Beach and shopping
Visit Tanjong Beach Club on Sentosa Island in the morning, where you can while away the hours under the sun.
For lunch, you will be transferred back to the city for a truly sensational fine dining experience, at the award-winning JAAN Restaurant in Swissotel for lunch, where you will be treated to a breathtaking view of the Singapore skyline and experimental taste-provoking French cuisine.
Visit Orchard Road for a bespoke private shopping tailored exactly to your needs. When evening falls, watch the exhilarating display of light and colours at the Supertree Grove near Marina Bay Sands.
For dinner, enjoy a steak at CUT by Wolfgang Puck. Finally, grab a few beers at the sexy and laidback Ku De Ta, where you can kick back, relax, and enjoy the rest of your night while admiring the 360 degrees panoramic view of Singapore.
Stay: The Fullerton Bay Hotel
Day 3: Depart Singapore
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport via private limo for your return flight home.
|Day 1:||Arrive in Singapore||The Fullerton Bay Hotel|
|Day 2:||Beach and shopping||The Fullerton Bay Hotel|
|Day 3:||Depart Singapore|
- Overnight accommodation including daily breakfast
- 24 hour emergency contact
- International airfare
- Visa and airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance (please note that travel insurance is mandatory for all Lightfoot Travel holidays)
Price available upon request
Notes on our prices
- This price guide provides you with a broad indication of how much to budget for your holiday.
- Prices are generally based on two people travelling together (unless stated otherwise) on a shared room basis.
- Prices can fluctuate depending on season, standard of accommodation, excursions selected (private versus shared) etc.
- This basic structure works very nicely, but don’t forget that Lightfoot Travel can provide a range of experiences and we tailor-make each itinerary based on your travel requirements. Get in touch to start planning your perfect trip with your own travel consultant