Hong Kong is a vibrant city, filled with activities for families. This four day itinerary takes you to the island’s main landmarks and onto less known gems, for an authentic exploration of The Pearl of the Orient. Kids, as well as parents, will most certainly enjoy their day at Hong Kong Disneyland as well as indulging in tasty dim sums.
Day 1: Arrival
On arrival into Hong Kong, you will be met by a representative and transferred to The Mandarin Oriental Hotel. The remainder of the day is at leisure.
Day 2: Exploring Hong Kong
Today, you will explore some of Hong Kong hidden gems. The day starts off in one of the city’s Dried Provisions Markets, where you will discover of types of exotic and wonderful dried food. Your guide will be on hand to explain how each are used in Asian cuisine.
Next, head to the picturesque Man Mo Temple before going all the way up The Peak for stunning views over Hong Kong Victoria Harbour.
For lunch, savour the island’s famed Dim Sum cuisine. Your next stop is Aberdeen, an active fishing harbor where you can ride a traditional boat called a Sampan.
Finish off the afternoon with some retail therapy at Stanley Market before dinner, which is aboard the Aqua Luna.
Day 3 Hong Kong Disneyland
After breakfast, the entire family will head to Hong Kong Disneyland for a day of fun!
Day 4 Departure
Today, your Guide will meet you at a pre-arranged time for your transfer to the Airport and assist with check-in for your departure flight.
|Day 1:||Arrival||Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong|
|Day 2:||Exploring Hong Kong||Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong|
|Day 3||Hong Kong Disneyland||Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong|
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- 24 hour emergency contact
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- International and domestic airfare
- Personal expenses
- Visa fees and/or visa authorization
- Tips and gratuities
- Other expenses not mentioned on the itinerary
- Travel insurance (please note that travel insurance is mandatory for all Lightfoot Travel holidays)
From USD 8,275 for a family of 2 adults and 2 children
Notes on our prices
- This price guide provides you with a broad indication of how much to budget for your holiday.
- Prices are generally based on two people travelling together (unless stated otherwise) on a shared room basis.
- Prices can fluctuate depending on season, standard of accommodation, excursions selected (private versus shared) etc.
- This basic structure works very nicely, but don’t forget that Lightfoot Travel can provide a range of experiences and we tailor-make each itinerary based on your travel requirements. Get in touch to start planning your perfect trip with your own travel consultant