A six-day luxury chauffeur-driven programme based in London with a wealth of private excursions and activities for the family to enjoy. Harry Potter, the boy wizard, has delighted young and old throughout the World.
Visit the sights made famous by the films and experience the magic of the Warner Bros Studio.
Day 1: Arrival into London
Journey through London’s centre with your guide and take in all the major sites such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and the River Thames. Stay at the 5* Athenaeum in an apartment specifically for families. Enjoy twice daily maid service, room service and cookies at bedtime!
Walk to the riverfront for a private capsule on the London Eye – a great start to your trip.
Day 2: London – the Boy Wizard
Visit the scenes from many Harry Potter films including the Ministry of Magic at Westminster Tube Station and London’s famous red telephone boxes which transported Harry around.
Visit Leadenhall Market by the Leaky Cauldron, Gringotts bank and of course platform 9 and 3/4 at Charing Cross
Day 3 - 4: The Making of Harry Potter
Visit the famous Harry Potter Studio and have the ultimate opportunity to explore the magic world of Harry Potter. Walk the original stone floor of the iconic Hogwarts Great Hall and wander along Diagon Alley. Learn about special effects and breath-taking animatronics that make these films as spectacular as they are.
Spend the following day at leisure on your own.
Day 5: The Tower of London and the Thames
Enjoy a private guided tour and breakfast at the Tower of London. Visit the Jewel House and examine the world-renowned Crown Jewels with 23,578 gems in total. Learn about Guy Fawkes, imprisoned in 1605 for his attempt to blow up parliament; hear about Anne Boleyn, Henry VIII’s second wife accused of adultery and incest; and step on board a RIB boat for a private river cruise along the Thames.
Day 6: Out of London – the Boy Wizard Highlights
Head to Gloucester and visit the historic cathedral cloisters that were corridors of Hogwarts in two of the Harry Potter films. Continue with a tour of Oxford visiting Christ Church College and the Pitt Rivers Museum at the University where they display ‘shrunken heads’ as featured in Harry Potter. The Great Hall is also used as a double for Hogwarts School.
Return to London late afternoon/early evening.
Day 7: Homeward bound
Spend time enjoying final sight-seeing or shopping for souvenirs or gifts for family members back home before chauffeur service to London Heathrow Airport.
|Day 1:||Arrival into London||Athenaeum|
|Day 2:||London – the Boy Wizard||Athenaeum|
|Day 3 - 4:||The Making of Harry Potter||Athenaeum|
|Day 5:||The Tower of London and the Thames||Athenaeum|
|Day 6:||Out of London – the Boy Wizard Highlights||Athenaeum|
|Day 7:||Homeward bound|
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- 24 hour emergency contact
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- International and domestic airfare
- Personal expenses
- Visa fees and/or visa authorization
- Tips and gratuities
- Other expenses not mentioned on the itinerary
- Travel insurance (please note that travel insurance is mandatory for all Lightfoot Travel holidays)
From 6,204 USD per person based on a family of four travelling
Notes on our prices
- This price guide provides you with a broad indication of how much to budget for your holiday.
- Prices are generally based on two people travelling together (unless stated otherwise) on a shared room basis.
- Prices can fluctuate depending on season, standard of accommodation, excursions selected (private versus shared) etc.
- This basic structure works very nicely, but don’t forget that Lightfoot Travel can provide a range of experiences and we tailor-make each itinerary based on your travel requirements. Get in touch to start planning your perfect trip with your own travel consultant.