- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
At.mosphere can be found on Level 122 of the tallest building in the world. Climb into the elevator of the Burj Khalifa and get ready to be whisked at a dizzying speed to 442 metres above the ground. Guests can take in staggering views of the Arabian Gulf while dining on dishes such as Black Cod Miso, foie gras and Rosemary Sorbet.
London, United Kingdom
Dine from dawn till dusk in the Duck and Waffle, the UK’s highest restaurant. Located on the 40th floor of Heron Tower, this glamorous restaurant offers breathtaking views of some of London’s most iconic buildings. While you’re there order the restaurant’s namesake dish: a crispy confit duck leg topped with a fried egg and served on a waffle whipped up by Chef Dan Doherty.
Sumida, Tokyo (The Tokyo Skytree)
Coming in at 345 metres above ground, it should be no surprise that the Sky Restaurant 634 provides a great vantage point from which to spy Mount Fuji. Set in the tallest tower in Japan, the Tokyo Skytree, this high flying eatery is a must visit. For if the views don’t wow you, the dishes by famed Chef Naoya Makimura will.
Toronto, Canada (CN Tower)
The CN Tower, set in downtown Toronto, Canada is the tallest free-standing tower in the Western Hemisphere measuring at 1,815.4 feet. At the top of this towering skyscraper is the 360 Restaurant, which sports the world’s highest well cellar featuring more than 9,000 bottles of wine. After guests have dined at the restaurant they have access to the LookOut and Glass Floor Levels to enjoy the panoramic views.
New York, USA (One World Trade Center)
The One World Trade Center, referred to as the Freedom Tower, was designed by architect Davis Childs and the team behind The Burj Khalifa, Dubai. The One Dine Restaurant offers sweeping views of Manhattan and New Jersey from the 101st floor of the building. Guests can enjoy a selection of dishes from the seasonally inspired a la carte menu along with wines, local draft beers and hand-crafted cocktails.
From $8,940 pp
- See the spectacular Highlands of Scotland
- Visit a Royal Distillery on a private tour
- Play golf at the Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Enjoy a private helicopter trip to the Orkney Islands to see the Neolithic artefacts
When to go:
From $125,000 pp
- Dine at Hentley Farm Restaurant, one of only two Relais & Chateaux restaurants in Australia
- Make your own Barossa Valley wine blend under the professional guidance of ambassador for Barossa wine and chief winemaker Andrew Quin
- Tour famous wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Wolf Blass and Jacob’s Creek
- Take a private helicopter ride over Adelaide towards McLaren Vale
- Dine on a personalised tasting menu surrounded by the beauty of McLaren Vale
When to go:
From $5,950 pp
- Explore Athens on a private guided tour, including a trip to the Acropolis
- Visit the sacred site of Delphi, home of the oracle of Apollo
- Enjoy beautiful beaches and fun activities in Mykonos
- Get a taste of Spain on a tapas tour of the Spanish capital, Madrid
- Discover the world of Gaudi in the avant-garde city of Barcelona
When to go: