- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Take Flight #1: Inle Lake, Myanmar
At 220sqkm it’s safe to say that contemplating Inle Lake in its totality is an impossible task. However, to grasp the vastness of this beautiful lake there is nothing quite like hopping onto a hot air balloon and making for the skies. From the air, you can admire the region’s rolling scenery of lake, mountains, marshes, and stilt-house villages. To get a good feel of the region and its intriguing culture, be sure to couple your hot air balloon expedition with a lake cruise and meet the friendly locals.
Take Flight #2: Cappadocia, Turkey
Such a unique and sprawling landscape is best admired from above. Prepare for a truly exceptional journey on one of the most popular spots in the world for a hot air balloon experience. Take off early morning and what the sun rise over the surreal landscape of Cappadocia, then fly over the region’s famed fairy chimneys, valleys, and moonscape dotted with villages, orchards, and vineyards. The numerous hot air balloons taking off and floating through the air also add to the mystery and beauty of the region.
Take Flight #3: Bagan, Myanmar
Bagan is jaw-dropping any time of day, but flying over the fields of the temple is an even more unique experience, as you navigate above the diverse places of worship. As the sun sets over Bagan, you board your hot air balloon in time to admire this spectacular show that Mother Nature puts on every day. With just a single ride over the plains of Bagan, you will see more temples than you would have with three days on the ground.
Take Flight #4: Dambulla, Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka’s Cultural Triangle showcases the country’s majestic Sinhalese ruins and gliding above the ruined cities is a treat. Fly over wildlife roaming freely, watch the sunrise over the morning mist and admire dry plains with rocks jutting up dramatically, meandering rivers, and ancient temples.
From $6,000 pp
- Visit a local tea estate and learn about the tea making process in the Hill Country
- Indulge in massages and long swims at your boutique property in Kandy
- Head on sunset game drives at Yala National Park
- Enjoy candlelit dinners under starry skies and by dramatic seas
- Wander the streets of Galle Fort, visiting the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants
When to go:
From $3,130 pp
- Enjoy one of the world’s most scenic train journeys from the Tea Country to Kandy
- Discover Sri Lanka’s most revered Buddhist site, the Temple of the Tooth at Kandy
- Marvel at the four UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the Cultural Triangle
- Relax on the pristine, white-sand beaches of Trincomalee
- Enjoy a guided photography tour of Colombo before dinner in a renowned seafood restaurant
When to go:
From $1,290 pp
- Explore colonial downtown Myanmar with its harbour, colourful local markets and buzzy atmosphere
- Receive a traditional blessing from Buddhist monks at Shwedagon Pagoda
- Experience village life and local traditions at Nyaung Gyi
- Explore a forgotten part of Bagan, Minnanthu temple
When to go: