- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
This important Shinto shrine in Kyoto is famous for its strings of red torii gates that line numerous pathways, which lead into the forest. Explore the mountain trails and stop by some of Japan’s most picturesque temples.
Each spring the 350 hectare field in Miharashi Park is filled with 32,000 kochia balls, which turn red by autumn. For a memorable shot, take an pic with these tiny pom poms behind you.
Another shot of sea of red kochia at my favourite park in Japan! ❤️#kochia #hitachiseasidepark #ibaraki #japan #japan?? #kochiahill #traveltheworld #travelgram #seaofred #redhill #naturephotography #wanderlust #l4l #pictureoftheday #コキア #コキアパーク #日立海浜公園 #日本 #ひたち海浜公園 #? #紅葉 #autumn2016
If you want to embrace the latest trend called forest bathing, this is the place to do it. Not only is it visually delightful, but the rustling of the bamboo leaves is so relaxing, the Ministry of the Environment placed it in its top 100 Soundscapes of Japan.
HIGASHIMOKOTO SHIBAZAKURA PARK
During the month of May you should visit Shibazakura Park to spy this sea of pink, white and blue and phloxes.
Enjoy the pink world...! #mossphlox #shibazakura #shibazakurafestival #phlox #pink #pinkflowers #purple #purpleflowers #pinkflower #purpleflower #torii #toriigate #higashimokoto #hokkaido #shibazakurapark #芝桜 #シバザクラ #東藻琴芝桜公園 #ひがしもこと芝桜公園 #okhotsk #wonderfulview #magnificent #shrine #instajapan #japanpromotion #beautifuljapan (2018/May)
KAWACHI FUJI GARDENS’ WISTERIA TUNNEL
This fairy-tale tunnel is at its best during the end of April and the beginning of May. It becomes so busy that you have to purchase tickets in advance to claim your perfect moment in the tunnel.
Wisteria Tunnel, Japan Just six hours travel from Tokyo is the city of Kitakyushu where the Kawachi Fuji Garden wows visitors. Swaths of gorgeous Wisteria, spanning more than 20 unique species, flower here between April and May. This is one of the only places you can stroll through fabulous gardens and then move on to stroll through a tunnel of variegated purples, plums, whites, and lilacs, all vibrantly bursting with colour, creating a spectacular natural setting. If this doesn’t feel like a fairytale setting, nothing will. Source: https://bit.ly/2uJnHSu Img Source: https://bit.ly/2LfLWlL
From $14,300 pp
- Sail around the Russian High Arctic in luxury with all modern comforts onboard Sea Spirit
- Experience a true expedition cruise to the rarely visited Franz Josef Land archipelago
- Visit a soviet-era research facility, once a base for polar exploration
- Look out for colonies of nesting seabirds on the rugged, steep cliffs of the islands
- Spot polar bears, walrus and endangered bowhead whales around the archipelago
When to go:
From $8,500 pp
- Search for polar bears hunting seals in the pack ice on an arctic safari
- Explore historical sites including early whaling camps, trappers’ cabins, deserted coal mining operations, and an abandoned polar research station
- Sea kayaking near tidewater glaciers and icebergs
- Look out for humpback whales from the outdoor decks
- Take advantage of the included photography program and learn alongside the onboard expert
When to go:
From $7,000 pp
- Living alongside a nomadic eagle hunting family and learning about their age-old traditions and ways of life
- Attending the annual Ulgii Eagle Hunting Festival and getting caught up in the excitement of this event which locals spend their lives training for
- Experiencing a less mainstream part of the country and really getting off the beaten track
When to go: