- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Set in a jungle paradise, Soneva Kiri is the perfect destination for families. While the parents are sure to fall in love with the pool, kids are sure to fall in love with The Den, a giant bamboo kids club shaped like a manta ray. Tots can play here until their heart’s content or join the hotel staff on a treasure hunt around the island. When the is drawing to an end, the whole family can then kick back at the outdoor Cinema Paradiso before nipping to the ice-cream parlour for dessert.
Staying in a treehouse is a childhood dream made possible with Treehotel. Deep in the Swedish Lapland, nestled among the tree tops you will find Treehotel’s seven treehouses. Each house has its own theme, so whether you want to stay in a bird’s nest or UFO, Treehotel has it all. Then after a peaceful night’s sleep, an exciting dog-sleigh ride will wake the family up in time for an exciting moose-spotting adventure.
Eating breakfast with giraffes is the ultimate way to start the day. But feeding and bathing baby elephants is hard to beat too… Though either way, both are possible at the Giraffe Manor in Nairobi, Kenya. Set in 12 acres of private land, Giraffe Manor provides the perfect place for children to get up close and personal with the wildlife in Kenya.
Waking up to the sound of crashing waves and seeing the bright turquoise sea from your villa is a perfect way to start the day on a relaxing family holiday. With stunning white sandy beaches and quad bikes tours of the island, you’ll never hear “I’m bored” again. The Kids Club offers unique and educational activities such as being a chef for the day, and learning the ropes of the kitchen. But if you prefer to be out on the South Pacific Ocean, the resort’s in-house water sport centre offers jet skiing, kite surfing, kayaking and much more.
From $4,500 pp
- The kids will love the experience of sleeping in traditional Mongolian felt tents, or ‘gers’
- Whether it’s horse back riding or walking, get the kids out in nature and being active all throughout this holiday
- Learn about Mongolian culture first hand by staying alongside a nomadic host family, helping them with their daily chores and letting the kids play and interact with the host children
When to go:
From $7,400 pp
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go:
From $4,980 pp
- See ancient mummies at the famed Egyptian Museum
- Crawl through the tombs in the Great Pyramid of Cheops
- Go camel riding through the desert
- Sail down the Nile aboard your luxury cruise, with activities for the whole family
- Enjoy relaxation by the Red Sea after plenty of learning and exploration
When to go: