- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Just a few minutes away from Galle’s bustling and charming centre lies Talaramba Reef. Located amidst 2.5 acres of lush gardens, this spacious villa is perfect for two families travelling together as it features two separate houses, each boasting four large en-suite doubled bedrooms. Make a splash in the pool and take in the gorgeous views of the Indian Ocean.
This villa welcomes tots with open arms. Not only does Skye House come with a pool, but a playground that features a pirate hut, monkey bars and a rope ladder, as well as a huge garden that’s perfect for a game of cricket or two.
Tea Trails in the middle of Sri Lanka's stunning Hill Country gives you the chance to live on a working tea plantation. Relax in one of the four colonial bungalows set within the grounds, or go hiking, biking or white-water rafting in the Sri Lankan countryside.
Right in the heart of Galle, stands 20 Middle Street, easily the grand dame of private residences within the walls of Galle Fort. This beautifully preserved colonial home from the 1750s, comes with a wonderful team, including a Sri Lankan chef.
Tatler has referred to 41 Lighthouse Street as ‘Sri Lanka’s sexiest villa’. Location-wise, the house is right in the heart of all the action and the beach is just a short tuk-tuk ride away. Spend the day exploring Galle’s many charming antique shops and the evening enjoying a tipple or two from the villa’s wine cellar.
The Lightfoot Team travels to Sri Lanka at least once a year and can recommend only the best properties, restaurants and other little hidden finds. Let us help you experience Sri Lanka’s unique charms with a tailor-made itinerary that suits you. Enquire now!
From $6,000 pp
- Visit a local tea estate and learn about the tea making process in the Hill Country
- Indulge in massages and long swims at your boutique property in Kandy
- Head on sunset game drives at Yala National Park
- Enjoy candlelit dinners under starry skies and by dramatic seas
- Wander the streets of Galle Fort, visiting the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants
When to go:
From $3,670 pp
- Explore the city of Anuradhapura, one of the most important sites in medieval Asia
- Visit the rock fortress of Sigiriya and the Dambulla Cave Temple
- Wind through the Central Highlands by rail and visit a tea plantation
- See Sri Lanka’s wildlife on game drives in the Yala National Park
- Relax on pristine beaches, and enjoy watersports and whale watching
When to go:
From $3,500 pp
Visit the Royal Botanical Gardens and trek through tea estates
Meet elephants at Udawalawe National Park
Go on a night time turtle watch at Rekawa
Search for the elusive Sri Lanka leopard at Yala National Park
Enjoy whale and dolphin watching on Sri Lanka’s south coast
When to go: