- Personal Service
- Peace of Mind
Le Suquet was famous for holding three Michelin stars from 1999 to 2017. They don't have them now, only because they chose to give them back.
How it inspired me: “Chef Michel Bras was one of my early mentors and he has had a great influence on my journey as a chef. He instilled in me a deep respect for the integrity and purity of each ingredient in every dish.”
French chef Regis Marcon has been awarded three Michelin stars for his restaurant in Saint-Bonnet-Le-Froid. He emphasises local produce, such as Puy lentils and beef from the pastures of Mezenc.
How it inspired me: “The amazing focus on terroir in the cuisine and setting of the restaurant.”
Chef-owner Victor Arguinzoniz of Asador Etxebarri creates jawdropping dishes with skilful barbecuing techniques at this idyllic restaurant in the picturesque municipality of Atxondo.
How it inspired me: “The purist approach to charcoal and only one cooking method. The oven was built by the chef and they cook using applewood coals. They have excellent control. They showcase the ingredients and bring out the rich umami flavours, but without making it overpowering.”
This multi-sensory Ultraviolet by Paul Pairet restaurant accepts just 10 guest per night at its secret location in Shanghai.
How it inspired me: “They are able to play with the senses like no other restaurant, creating a very unique emotive dining experience.”
Chef Alian Passard earned three Michelin stars in 1996 and they’ve remained in place ever since. L'Arpege is the only place you can enjoy his food. Luckily, he can be found cooking at his Parisian restaurant almost every day of the year.
How it inspired me: “The cuisine focuses on purely on taste without compromise or pretense. Every bite there is amazing.”
Odette In The Air
Chef Julien Royer of Odette has joined with Air France to create 12 exclusive dishes for La Première and Business Class passengers flying between Singapore to Paris-Charles de Gaulles until March 2020.
From $8,940 pp
- See the spectacular Highlands of Scotland
- Visit a Royal Distillery on a private tour
- Play golf at the Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Enjoy a private helicopter trip to the Orkney Islands to see the Neolithic artefacts
When to go:
From $125,000 pp
- Dine at Hentley Farm Restaurant, one of only two Relais & Chateaux restaurants in Australia
- Make your own Barossa Valley wine blend under the professional guidance of ambassador for Barossa wine and chief winemaker Andrew Quin
- Tour famous wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Wolf Blass and Jacob’s Creek
- Take a private helicopter ride over Adelaide towards McLaren Vale
- Dine on a personalised tasting menu surrounded by the beauty of McLaren Vale
When to go:
From $5,950 pp
- Explore Athens on a private guided tour, including a trip to the Acropolis
- Visit the sacred site of Delphi, home of the oracle of Apollo
- Enjoy beautiful beaches and fun activities in Mykonos
- Get a taste of Spain on a tapas tour of the Spanish capital, Madrid
- Discover the world of Gaudi in the avant-garde city of Barcelona
When to go: