- Personal Service
- Peace of Mind
Need some alone time? Then spoil each other with one of these breaks
Enjoy A Movie For Two On The Beach - Six Senses Laamu, Maldives
Catch a speedboat to a private sandbank to enjoy the world’s most romantic movie night. Watch the Maldivian sunset dip behind the palm trees, before you enjoy a complimentary bottle of champagne, canapes, popcorn and a movie of your choosing.
Dine At An Underwater Restaurant - Hurawalhi, Maldives
Take a seat at one of the most dramatic restaurants around. Dine underwater at 5.8 restaurant in the Maldives. Join them for breakfast, lunch or dinner as colourful marine life swims around you.
Stay In A Nature Sanctuary - Hinta Mani Wild, Cambodia
In 2018, designer Bill Bensley will launch Shinta Mani Wild in Bokor National Park, Cambodia. You can relax in your luxury tent that’s set in the forest, dine in the Waterfall Restaurant that’s set next to the sanctuary’s largest waterfall, or take one of the luxury expedition boats out into the waterways.
Enjoy A Private Art Gallery Viewing - Hotel B, Peru
The chic and unique Hotel B in Lima has joined with the Lucia de la Puente Gallery to offer its guests private viewings. So if the hotel’s private art collection whets your appetite for a cultural fix, you can enjoy a romantic moment gazing at art – and each other – in the gallery.
From $3,500 pp
- Potter through bustling Amman with its vibrant neighbourhoods and historic sites
- Take in magnificent Petra, marvelling at sites such as The Treasury, Monastery and High Place of Sacrifice
- Spend the night in a luxury camp deep within the Wadi Rum
- Slather yourself with mud and go for a float in the Dead Sea
From $5,610 pp
- Whiz through Lapland on a snowmobile to visit a reindeer farm
- See Finland’s winter scenery from the back of a sleigh and meet excited husky dogs
- Try ice-karting and make friends with some Finnish polar bears
- Stay in a cosy glass igloo offering potential views of the Northern Lights
- Get the chance to meet Father Christmas and his cheeky elves!
From $125,000 pp
- Dine at Hentley Farm Restaurant, one of only two Relais & Chateaux restaurants in Australia
- Make your own Barossa Valley wine blend under the professional guidance of ambassador for Barossa wine and chief winemaker Andrew Quin
- Tour famous wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Wolf Blass and Jacob’s Creek
- Take a private helicopter ride over Adelaide towards McLaren Vale
- Dine on a personalised tasting menu surrounded by the beauty of McLaren Vale
Destinations Featured in the Article
Choose Lightfoot Travel