- Personal Service
- Peace of Mind
Tick off three countries in one fell swoop – book the Anantara Private Jet Experience, which will fly you between Sri Lanka, the Maldives and Thailand. The hotel has joined with MJets to offer a multi-destination trip with a difference. Guests can use a Gulfstream V or Cessna to create a bespoke itinerary. Want to start your trip at the Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle in Sri Lanka before stopping by the Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas? Your wish is their command.
You could bump along the dirt tracks in a beaten up 4WD or you could touch down by jet. The &Beyond Private Jet Small Group Journey takes you to some of the most iconic destinations in Africa. Start at Giraffe Manor in Kenya, then head on to the Masai Mara National Reserve, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area in Tanzania, Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, Kruger National Park in South Africa and Cape Town. Available 1 to 12 September or 12 to 24 September 2019.
Tick off two continents in one fell swoop – book the Aman Global Private Jet Expedition. Spend the night sleeping in an Aman property and the day touring some of the most picturesque parts of the world. Start your adventure in Tokyo, then fly on to Shanghai, Vietnam, Phuket, Bhutan, India, Greece, Montenegro and Venice. Along the way you can take a lesson with sumo wrestlers, fly by helicopter over Phang Nga Bay and have cocktails with a UN ambassador.
Let the party start with dinner at the Versace Mansion in Miami, before you fly to Costa Rica, Buenos Aires, Bogota and the Galapagos Islands with the Four Seasons Private Jet Latin Escape. Along the way you will also squeeze in stops to the Iguazu Falls, take a behind-the-scenes tour of the Teatro Colón, squeeze in a salsa lesson with a dance master and dive among the crystal-clear reefs of the Galapagos.
Lightfoot Travel has joined with Anantara Hotels & Resorts to create a private jet tour of the Middle East. Your VIP flight will take you from the dunes of the Rub’Al Khali desert to the beaches of Salalah and high into the rugged mountains above Muscat. You will start your seven-day stay at Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara in the Empty Quarter, before stopping at Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara and then Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar, which nestles on top of Oman’s fabled Green Mountain. Bliss.
From $3,500 pp
- Potter through bustling Amman with its vibrant neighbourhoods and historic sites
- Take in magnificent Petra, marvelling at sites such as The Treasury, Monastery and High Place of Sacrifice
- Spend the night in a luxury camp deep within the Wadi Rum
- Slather yourself with mud and go for a float in the Dead Sea
From $5,610 pp
- Whiz through Lapland on a snowmobile to visit a reindeer farm
- See Finland’s winter scenery from the back of a sleigh and meet excited husky dogs
- Try ice-karting and make friends with some Finnish polar bears
- Stay in a cosy glass igloo offering potential views of the Northern Lights
- Get the chance to meet Father Christmas and his cheeky elves!
From $125,000 pp
- Dine at Hentley Farm Restaurant, one of only two Relais & Chateaux restaurants in Australia
- Make your own Barossa Valley wine blend under the professional guidance of ambassador for Barossa wine and chief winemaker Andrew Quin
- Tour famous wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Wolf Blass and Jacob’s Creek
- Take a private helicopter ride over Adelaide towards McLaren Vale
- Dine on a personalised tasting menu surrounded by the beauty of McLaren Vale