- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Join artist Helena Ferreira at her atelier to learn more about ancient Azulejos art. This chic blue and white tiles can be found in the interior and upon the exterior of palaces, churches, houses and schools. They were not just ornamental, they were used to help control the temperatures of the buildings. Some take a simple graphic form, while other can be raised and feature more intricate illustration. During a 60-minute class you can join Ferreira to learn the techniques and more about the culture.
Stay: Six Senses Douro Valley.
Take a private boat to the island of Murano in Venice and take a bespoke tour of one of the famed glass factories. You can watch the skilful artisans at work, then follow in their footsteps and create your own colourful Goto drinking glass using these ancient methods and a glowing furnace.
Stay: Baglioni Hotel Venice
This trip is sure to make your mouth water. A master chocolatier from one of the most celebrated names in Belgian chocolate, Laurent Gerbaud will show you how to make the ultimate sweet treat. As you practise creating different types of chocolate and enjoying a tasting session to remember, the master chocolatier will tell you more about where the ingredients are sourced from and how the Belgians have perfected chocolate making since the 19th century.
Stay: Hotel Amigo
From $10,500 pp
- Hiking in Taroko National Park
- Taking a dip in Taiwan’s famed hot springs
- Experiencing a handful of Taiwan’s iconic night markets – you will not go hungry on this trip!
- Spending a few days in the capital Taipei getting a sense of the island’s unique history
When to go:
From $3,900 pp
- Learn about the stories of Berlin during different periods
- Admire one of the most beautiful palaces is the world – Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam
- Walk the footsteps of Hitler and examine the rise of the Third Reich
- Visit the Memorial & Museum Sachsenhausen – a former concentration camp
- Travel back to the Cold War era and experience living behind the Iron Curtain
When to go:
From $7,400 pp
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go: