- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
The Balmoral, Scotland
The hotel’s golden retriever Stanley can often be spotted in the hotel grounds. Even after starring in the hotel’s newspaper the Balmoral Bugle and being given his own tartan bandana he still doesn’t let it go to his head.
Four Seasons Megeve, France
The latest member of staff to join the new Four Seasons Megeve is Nemo. You’ll find him waiting in the lobby ready to welcome guests large and small to the hotel.
Le Bristol Paris, France
The Goyard collars and Christofle tags shows that these Burmese pussies love the finer things in life. But thanks to their gentle natures they love to be stroked too. You’ll find them in the lobby chairs, wandering along the hotel’s garden paths or sleeping on the concierge’s paperwork.
Mandarin Oriental Boston, USA
They might not be able to carry your bags, but these cuddly concierges can’t wait to greet you at the front door. They even been known to join guests on their morning jog too.
From $4,500 pp
- The kids will love the experience of sleeping in traditional Mongolian felt tents, or ‘gers’
- Whether it’s horse back riding or walking, get the kids out in nature and being active all throughout this holiday
- Learn about Mongolian culture first hand by staying alongside a nomadic host family, helping them with their daily chores and letting the kids play and interact with the host children
When to go:
From $4,980 pp
- See ancient mummies at the famed Egyptian Museum
- Crawl through the tombs in the Great Pyramid of Cheops
- Go camel riding through the desert
- Sail down the Nile aboard your luxury cruise, with activities for the whole family
- Enjoy relaxation by the Red Sea after plenty of learning and exploration
When to go:
From $2,600 pp
- Explore the majestic architecture of the ancient Silk Road towns from Emir’s Summer Palace in Bukhara to the stunning turquoise domes of Khiva
- Drive through the dunes of the Kyzyk Kum Desert
- Shuffle past local vendors and baskets overflowing with colourful spices in the bazaars
- Experience the splendour of the towering Mausoleums and Mosques dating back to the12th century which are adorned with glazed coloured tiles which glow in the sunlight
When to go:
Want to take your mini-mes on a mini-break? Swimwear guru Tom & Teddy&...