- Personal Service
- Peace of Mind
Tiny Tarzan fans can zip between the tree tops on the Flight of the Gibbon canopy tour in Chiang Mai. Kids can burn calories hiking through the forest where they will learn about wildlife before they can to the zip wire and whizz through the jungle.
Sleepover: At Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai. At the Gecko Club children aged four to 12 can learn how to cook, plant sprouts in the rice fields and enjoy yoga classes and spa treatments.
Vomo in Fiji offers a Bubble Blowers Course to prepare water babes for a dip in the sea. And children from the age of 10 who are keen to find Dory can sign up for the PADI Discover Scuba Diving course. When they are not in the water, they can walk across a fun suspension bridge to Vomo’s Kids Village, which has a media room, dress up wardrobe and craft tables that they can explore.
Sleepover: Vomo Island Resort in Fiji. The resort also runs the Pack for a Purpose scheme that encourages you to pack old toys, clothes and sporting gear that you no longer need and donate them to local villagers when you arrive. Tots will get pleasure out of giving their old toys to a new loving home.
Pint-sized explorers will love paddling through the mangroves of Sian Ka’an, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Mexico. The quiet waterways are filled with lots of wildlife that they can spy along the way, including frigatebirds, black iguanas and birds of prey.
Sleepover: Fairmont Mayakoba Hotel. Kids aged four to 13 can sign up for its Discovery Club & Adventure Camp that offers an array of epic adventures in the Mayan jungle. Here they can find out more about the wildlife and create Mayan headdresses and pinatas as colourful keepsakes.
Sail across Lake Wanaka to discover a secret island. Join a guide at Mou Waho Island Nature Reserve who will take you on a guided walk to the summit where the secret island will be revealed. Spy native birds, plant a tree and then breathe in that fresh mountain air while enjoying a gourmet picnic. It’s the perfect family adventure in New Zealand.
Sleepover: Take your troupe to Wanaka Haven. This super chic lodge comes with its own berry farm that will be a magnet for little people in the summer.
Mini cowboys and cowgirls will want to saddle up and join this adventure. Tots from the age of seven can ride out with the Horse Corral Packers‘ team as they take one of the trails through the Sequoia National Forest.
Sleepover: After a day on the trails, cowboys and girls can spend the night under canvas at the Sequoia High Sierra Camp. But this doesn’t mean that mums and dads have to rough it, as these luxe tents come with double beds that sport plump mattresses and feather pillows. Bliss.
From $3,500 pp
- Potter through bustling Amman with its vibrant neighbourhoods and historic sites
- Take in magnificent Petra, marvelling at sites such as The Treasury, Monastery and High Place of Sacrifice
- Spend the night in a luxury camp deep within the Wadi Rum
- Slather yourself with mud and go for a float in the Dead Sea
When to go:
From $2,500 pp
- Visit magnificent Petra and give the kids a history lesson in archaeology, history and exploration
- Go on a family camel ride and let the kids scramble over the unique rock formations in the Wadi Rum
- Slather yourself with mud and go for a float in the Dead Sea before enjoying the multiple hotel pools
When to go:
From $5,610 pp
- Whiz through Lapland on a snowmobile to visit a reindeer farm
- See Finland’s winter scenery from the back of a sleigh and meet excited husky dogs
- Try ice-karting and make friends with some Finnish polar bears
- Stay in a cosy glass igloo offering potential views of the Northern Lights
- Get the chance to meet Father Christmas and his cheeky elves!
When to go: