- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Aside from the pristine beaches, turquoise water and array of fantastic restaurants, Langkawi is one of our top beach retreats because it is so easy to get to from Singapore, yet feels a million miles away. Our favourite properties on the island are on private beaches, perfect for escaping the haze and busy city life.
#TakeMeThere: Set in a secluded bay, The Datai is a firm favourite. The villas are hidden in the rainforest and linked to the Andaman Sea by sandy walkways - we can feel the sand between our toes just thinking about it.
Autumn in Bhutan equals crisp blue skies, providing uninterrupted views of some of the tallest mountains on Earth. The cooler temperature also means it’s the best time of year to go trekking, so swap your beach break for the soaring peaks and delight in the fresh air.
#TakeMeThere: UMA by COMO in Paro and Punakha. As well as the trekking opportunities at both, Uma Paro can organise morning yoga, and the spa at Uma Punakha will relax the weariest of limbs.
With a three-hour time difference and a four-and-a-half hour flight, you can leave after work on Friday and arrive at your beach paradise in time for dinner. The turquoise seas and matching skies provide a welcome change from a hazy Singapore, and the coral reefs are some of the best in the world.
#TakeMeThere: Jumeirah Vittaveli is just a 20-minute speedboat ride from the airport, so you don’t waste any precious holiday time travelling. It’s far enough away however, to still be the perfect island paradise.
While the beaches around Galle may be experiencing the rain at this time of year, Trincomalee in the North is revelling in the good weather. From May until October dolphins and whales flock to the waters, and it’s calm enough to go out to sea in search of the magnificent creatures.
#TakeMeThere: Jungle Beach resort. Discover the magnificent marine life by snorkelling around the coral reef, or simply relax on the white beaches.
From the French colonial elegance of Phnom Penh and the beach retreats in Sihanoukville to the jungle-clad ruins of Beng Mealea, Cambodia has a whole host of options to explore.
#TakeMeThere: For a relaxed getaway, Song Saa is top of the list. Located on the untouched Koh Rong archipelago, it is a haven for those who simply want to get away from it all.
Koh Samui is getting increasingly popular and catching up with Phuket, another Thailand beach break within easy reach of Singapore. Although it has been known for its larger resorts, there are a few hidden gems in secluded bays that provide the perfect escape.
#TakeMeThere: The ultimate wellness retreat, Kamalaya is tucked away in the tropics of southern Koh Samui. Whether you’re looking to go on a serious detox or simply relax, the wellness experts at Kamalaya can tailor a programme just for you.
From $10,500 pp
- Hiking in Taroko National Park
- Taking a dip in Taiwan’s famed hot springs
- Experiencing a handful of Taiwan’s iconic night markets – you will not go hungry on this trip!
- Spending a few days in the capital Taipei getting a sense of the island’s unique history
When to go:
From $3,900 pp
- Learn about the stories of Berlin during different periods
- Admire one of the most beautiful palaces is the world – Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam
- Walk the footsteps of Hitler and examine the rise of the Third Reich
- Visit the Memorial & Museum Sachsenhausen – a former concentration camp
- Travel back to the Cold War era and experience living behind the Iron Curtain
When to go:
From $7,400 pp
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go: