- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
While some hotels say that they are family friendly this isn’t always the case. The Lightfoot Travel team has first-hand experience of each family hotel they sell so they can let you know which hotel will be perfect for you.
Whether you need baby food, a cot or bottle steamer, Lightfoot Travel Designers know which hotels can provide you with all the kit you need for your baby. They can even organise a nanny at the hotel or in some cases on the plane too.
Whether you’re travelling with two generations or three, the Lightfoot Travel Designer can organise the ultimate multi-generation holiday. They can find a destination perfect for foodie parents, culture-loving grandparents and adventurous kids.
Your Lightfoot Travel Designer will make sure that your family holiday runs as smoothly as possible. You have no fear of being stuck at the airport waiting for a taxi with grouchy tots in tow. Your Lightfoot Travel Designer will make sure that the only thing you need to think about is what you fancy for dinner.
Thanks to its contacts, Lightfoot Travel receives exclusive offers that it can share with its guests. Lightfoot Travel Designer Jan has one such offer for beach-loving families. Lightfoot Travel guests booking a stay at COMO Maalifushi receive free full board for two children under two, free seaplane transfers for kids and free babysitting . “This offer is really great for parents who would like to take the opportunity of enjoying a romantic dinner or going diving, while knowing that their children are in safe hands,” said Jan.
From $4,500 pp
- The kids will love the experience of sleeping in traditional Mongolian felt tents, or ‘gers’
- Whether it’s horse back riding or walking, get the kids out in nature and being active all throughout this holiday
- Learn about Mongolian culture first hand by staying alongside a nomadic host family, helping them with their daily chores and letting the kids play and interact with the host children
When to go:
From $4,980 pp
- See ancient mummies at the famed Egyptian Museum
- Crawl through the tombs in the Great Pyramid of Cheops
- Go camel riding through the desert
- Sail down the Nile aboard your luxury cruise, with activities for the whole family
- Enjoy relaxation by the Red Sea after plenty of learning and exploration
When to go:
From $2,600 pp
- Explore the majestic architecture of the ancient Silk Road towns from Emir’s Summer Palace in Bukhara to the stunning turquoise domes of Khiva
- Drive through the dunes of the Kyzyk Kum Desert
- Shuffle past local vendors and baskets overflowing with colourful spices in the bazaars
- Experience the splendour of the towering Mausoleums and Mosques dating back to the12th century which are adorned with glazed coloured tiles which glow in the sunlight
When to go: