- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
This vinegar is around 40 to 50 years old. You should come to my new place Casa Maria Luigia and you can taste it there. It’s won a gold medal. That’s worth travelling to Italy for just to taste that.
You have 550 litres of milk compressed into 50 kilos of cheese and aged four years. Go to Rosola, which is 40 minutes’ drive up on the Apennines Mountains outside Modena. You get the most amazing cheese... and the view.
It’s like the heart of Prosciutto. This Culatellos is aged for 42 months at Antico Corte Pallavicina in Polesine Parmense. Find it 35 to 40 minutes’ drive outside Modena. It’s something that gives you an addiction.
The wine is so undervalued. The producers of Lambrusco didn’t have that kind of pride to understand that it could be a great wine, but now the young generation have brought Lambrusco to another level. [Follow Bottura to Castello di Levizzano and enjoy a glass of Lambrusco Grasparossa of Castelvetro on the piazza.]
At Da Favola in San Prospero they create the most amazing mortadella. We serve it with fried dough. We slice the mortadella then put it on top of the dough. We finish it with ricotta from Rosola and very old balsamic vinegar – this is all you need for breakfast.
Chef Massimo Bottura was in Singapore for the World's Best 50 Restaurants Awards
From $8,940 pp
- See the spectacular Highlands of Scotland
- Visit a Royal Distillery on a private tour
- Play golf at the Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Enjoy a private helicopter trip to the Orkney Islands to see the Neolithic artefacts
When to go:
From $125,000 pp
- Dine at Hentley Farm Restaurant, one of only two Relais & Chateaux restaurants in Australia
- Make your own Barossa Valley wine blend under the professional guidance of ambassador for Barossa wine and chief winemaker Andrew Quin
- Tour famous wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Wolf Blass and Jacob’s Creek
- Take a private helicopter ride over Adelaide towards McLaren Vale
- Dine on a personalised tasting menu surrounded by the beauty of McLaren Vale
When to go:
From $5,950 pp
- Explore Athens on a private guided tour, including a trip to the Acropolis
- Visit the sacred site of Delphi, home of the oracle of Apollo
- Enjoy beautiful beaches and fun activities in Mykonos
- Get a taste of Spain on a tapas tour of the Spanish capital, Madrid
- Discover the world of Gaudi in the avant-garde city of Barcelona
When to go: