- Personal Service
- Peace of Mind
Mini muggles can now take a ride on an 84-mile ride from the highest mountain in Ben Nevis to the deepest saltwater loch in Europe, Loch Nevis. Book a vintage compartment carriage to live out your Harry Potter moment. They might not have a Butter Beer, but you can enjoy a sumptuous cream tea as you journey across the scenic Scottish landscape.
The sky is the limit when it comes to kids' imaginations, which is why a private jet company has joined with famed kids’ party planners Sharky & George to offer a holiday that your kids will never forget. They will have the chance to go on a secret mission and feel what it’s like to be James Bond for the day.
To see smiles a mile wide, book a reindeer adventure in Lapland. During the winter months, kids meet the real Rudolf, Donner or Blitzen and join them on a sleigh ride across the snow. It will be mugs of chocolate all round to finish and maybe a carrot for Rudolf.
What could make staying in a luxe hotel in London more exciting? When your suite is filled with Lego. The Rosewood London has joined with Legoland to create a truly unique experience. Kids will be welcomed at the entrance of their two-bedroom suite by two Queen’s Guards, before they enter the suite where they will find UK landmarks made entirely out of Lego and a portrait of themselves made out of the colourful bricks. If that’s not enough they will then enjoy a VIP helicopter ride to the Legoland theme park in Windsor.
Kids don’t have to wait until they pass their driving tests to enjoy an off-road adventure — thanks to the new kids’ course at Gleneagles in Scotland they can go mud bashing now. Tots aged four to nine years old can make a splash in mini Land Rovers as they drive around a purpose-built course. So what we want to know is: Why didn’t this exist when we were young?
From $4,980 pp
- See ancient mummies at the famed Egyptian Museum
- Crawl through the tombs in the Great Pyramid of Cheops
- Go camel riding through the desert
- Sail down the Nile aboard your luxury cruise, with activities for the whole family
- Enjoy relaxation by the Red Sea after plenty of learning and exploration
When to go:
From $2,600 pp
- Explore the majestic architecture of the ancient Silk Road towns from Emir’s Summer Palace in Bukhara to the stunning turquoise domes of Khiva
- Drive through the dunes of the Kyzyk Kum Desert
- Shuffle past local vendors and baskets overflowing with colourful spices in the bazaars
- Experience the splendour of the towering Mausoleums and Mosques dating back to the12th century which are adorned with glazed coloured tiles which glow in the sunlight
When to go:
From $3,000 pp
- Visit three of the Loire Valley’s most beautiful castles: Chateau Chambord, Chateau d’Amboise and Chateau Chenonceau
- Enjoy dinner and a wine tasting at Chateau d’Amboise
- Explore the UNESCO-listed site of Mont Saint-Michel
- Discover Monet’s home in Giverny and visit the Impressionist Museum
- Cruise along the River Seine, Paris, on a private yacht
When to go: