- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Mini muggles can now take a ride on an 84-mile ride from the highest mountain in Ben Nevis to the deepest saltwater loch in Europe, Loch Nevis. Book a vintage compartment carriage to live out your Harry Potter moment. They might not have a Butter Beer, but you can enjoy a sumptuous cream tea as you journey across the scenic Scottish landscape.
The sky is the limit when it comes to kids' imaginations, which is why a private jet company has joined with famed kids’ party planners Sharky & George to offer a holiday that your kids will never forget. They will have the chance to go on a secret mission and feel what it’s like to be James Bond for the day.
To see smiles a mile wide, book a reindeer adventure in Lapland. During the winter months, kids meet the real Rudolf, Donner or Blitzen and join them on a sleigh ride across the snow. It will be mugs of chocolate all round to finish and maybe a carrot for Rudolf.
What could make staying in a luxe hotel in London more exciting? When your suite is filled with Lego. The Rosewood London has joined with Legoland to create a truly unique experience. Kids will be welcomed at the entrance of their two-bedroom suite by two Queen’s Guards, before they enter the suite where they will find UK landmarks made entirely out of Lego and a portrait of themselves made out of the colourful bricks. If that’s not enough they will then enjoy a VIP helicopter ride to the Legoland theme park in Windsor.
Kids don’t have to wait until they pass their driving tests to enjoy an off-road adventure — thanks to the new kids’ course at Gleneagles in Scotland they can go mud bashing now. Tots aged four to nine years old can make a splash in mini Land Rovers as they drive around a purpose-built course. So what we want to know is: Why didn’t this exist when we were young?
From $4,500 pp
- The kids will love the experience of sleeping in traditional Mongolian felt tents, or ‘gers’
- Whether it’s horse back riding or walking, get the kids out in nature and being active all throughout this holiday
- Learn about Mongolian culture first hand by staying alongside a nomadic host family, helping them with their daily chores and letting the kids play and interact with the host children
When to go:
From $7,400 pp
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go:
From $4,980 pp
- See ancient mummies at the famed Egyptian Museum
- Crawl through the tombs in the Great Pyramid of Cheops
- Go camel riding through the desert
- Sail down the Nile aboard your luxury cruise, with activities for the whole family
- Enjoy relaxation by the Red Sea after plenty of learning and exploration
When to go: