- Personal Service
- Peace of Mind
The 19th-century 41 Lighthouse Street can be found within the heart of Galle Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It retains all of its original charm, including walls made from coral, but it also features imported linens and toiletries and a SONOS sound system. And when you’re ready to venture out, you’ll discover that it’s also within walking distance of all key sights and museums.
The Last House is found on Mawella Beach - two kilometres of unspoilt beach on the South coast. Designed by famed architect Geoffrey Bawa, the six-bedroom villa in Sri Lanka is the epitome from barefoot luxury. Tiptoe across your manicured lawn straight onto the beach. Here you can go swimming or body boarding and if you want to venture even further you can book a day trip to go whale watching.
Named the most beautiful villa in Sri Lanka, there’s no doubt that Meda Gedara is a must-visit. It’s particularly sought after by foodies as the villa comes with a trained chef who was the Chef de Cuisine at the Anantara Tangalle’s Il Mare restaurant.
Nine Skies in Ella provides the perfect base for adventures in Sri Lanka. You trek along endless trails and ride the 500-metre zipwire across the landscape. You can also enjoy ATV rides, mountain biking and abseiling adventures. You can ease those muscles at the end of the day by taking a dip in Nine Skies’ outdoor pool or sip sunset cocktails at the bungalow’s panoramic view point.
The Lightfoot Team travels to Sri Lanka at least once a year and can recommend the best villas and experiences. Let us help you experience Sri Lanka with a tailor-made itinerary that suits you. Enquire now!
From $3,500 pp
- Potter through bustling Amman with its vibrant neighbourhoods and historic sites
- Take in magnificent Petra, marvelling at sites such as The Treasury, Monastery and High Place of Sacrifice
- Spend the night in a luxury camp deep within the Wadi Rum
- Slather yourself with mud and go for a float in the Dead Sea
When to go:
From $2,500 pp
- Visit magnificent Petra and give the kids a history lesson in archaeology, history and exploration
- Go on a family camel ride and let the kids scramble over the unique rock formations in the Wadi Rum
- Slather yourself with mud and go for a float in the Dead Sea before enjoying the multiple hotel pools
When to go:
From $5,500 pp
When to go: