- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Take a seat on one of the curvaceous sofas at Seen to enjoy a jawdropping view of Bangkok and the Chao Phraya River that winds its way past the Avani + Riverside and through the city. This rooftop bar serves up an array of mouthwatering cocktails from Chivas Masters winning mixologist Mochammed Fadli. Order the rum, basil and jackfruit laden Sin To Be Seen – it’s delicious.
The Lion City isn’t short of rooftop bars, but if you’re looking for the perfect place to enjoy sunset drinks, reserve a table at Southbridge. This rooftop bar comes with a panoramic view of Singapore’s most famous heritage buildings, museums and shophouses, as well as a striking CBD skyscraper backdrop. It serves prosecco and sliders a plenty.
Ozone is said to be the highest rooftop bar in the world. Set on the 118th floor of the Ritz-Carlton, it gives you mindblowing views of Hong Kong. Drink in the lights and sights of Victoria Harbour and its surrounds as well as one of its HK Skyline rum, Dom Perignon foam and lavender smoke cocktails. A great place to kickstart a weekend in Hong Kong.
The Banyan Tree’s Vertigo is the perfect place to watch the sun go down over Kuala Lumpur. Ride the escalator into the bar on Level 59 to be given a bird’s eye view of the Petronas Twin Towers. Enjoy listening to the DJ’s chilled out tunes as you sample spicy satay and cool cocktails.
Relax on the sprawling terrace of Bar Rouge and enjoy uninterrupted views of the Bund and the financial district. It is chilled during the week, but has a real party atmosphere at the weekend. Enjoy hot beats and chilled champagne.
From $8,940 pp
- See the spectacular Highlands of Scotland
- Visit a Royal Distillery on a private tour
- Play golf at the Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Enjoy a private helicopter trip to the Orkney Islands to see the Neolithic artefacts
When to go:
From $125,000 pp
- Dine at Hentley Farm Restaurant, one of only two Relais & Chateaux restaurants in Australia
- Make your own Barossa Valley wine blend under the professional guidance of ambassador for Barossa wine and chief winemaker Andrew Quin
- Tour famous wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Wolf Blass and Jacob’s Creek
- Take a private helicopter ride over Adelaide towards McLaren Vale
- Dine on a personalised tasting menu surrounded by the beauty of McLaren Vale
When to go:
From $5,950 pp
- Explore Athens on a private guided tour, including a trip to the Acropolis
- Visit the sacred site of Delphi, home of the oracle of Apollo
- Enjoy beautiful beaches and fun activities in Mykonos
- Get a taste of Spain on a tapas tour of the Spanish capital, Madrid
- Discover the world of Gaudi in the avant-garde city of Barcelona
When to go: