- Personal Service
- Peace of Mind
Surrounded by a 10-million-year-old virgin rainforest, The Datai in Malaysia is a must-visit for nature lovers. Not only are the skies filled with great hornbills, flying lemurs and sea eagles, but the resort comes with its own treetop walk and nature reserve. Book a beach villa that has direct access to the golden sand.
Bill Bensley has let his imagination run riot once more at this glamping site in Bali. Inspired by a 19th-century expedition, this grand tour has settled in Ubud. Take the suspension bridge to the Capella camp to discover, brass monkeys crawling across rooftops, a restaurant serving up Balinese black pork and stories and movies around the campfire.
If you’re looking for a jungle adventure, take the zipline into reception at Shinta Mani Wild. This luxe resort was launched to help protect the Cambodian jungle. And you can do your part to protect the environment by joining the rangers on their tour of the nature reserve.
Wake to the sound of tropical birds at this jungle oasis. Take a seat on your balcony at the Rosewood Luang Prabang and look out over the tropical landscape. Not wild enough for you? Then choose one of the chic canvas tents filled with glamorous silks and vintage suitcases.
Clinging to the hillside in Phuket, you will find 38 villas that are inspired by the fictitious lives of Phuket’s early settlers. Book into one of the woven bird’s nest villas suspended in the jungle canopy, relax in your private pool or take a tour of the coast line by snorkelling or stand-up paddling.
From $13,400 pp
- Sail around the Russian High Arctic in luxury with all modern comforts onboard Sea Spirit
- Experience a true expedition cruise to the rarely visited Franz Josef Land archipelago
- Visit a soviet-era research facility, once a base for polar exploration
- Look out for colonies of nesting seabirds on the rugged, steep cliffs of the islands
- Spot polar bears, walrus and endangered bowhead whales around the archipelago
When to go:
From $8,000 pp
- Exploring the isolated outer islands of the Falklands for penguins and albatross
- Whale-spotting in the waters surrounding South Georgia
- Ambling along the waterfront promenade at Stanley and visiting the museum, cathedral and harbour
When to go:
From $10,270 pp
- Experience Madagascar’s unique wildlife, including lemurs
- Marvel at the UNESCO-listed limestone peaks in the Tsingy de Bemaraha National Park
- Witness sunset at the famous Avenue of the Baobabs
- Spot rare, endemic bird species including Appert’s greenbul, found only in the Zombitse National Park
When to go: