- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Head to Siargao and the eco-chic retreat that is Nay Palad Hideaway. It features just nine villas, you pretty much have the place to yourselves. Water babes will love to play in the surf, discover the mangroves and enjoy day trips to the caves. Or enjoy the chef in the kitchen and whip up some dishes together. If you are looking for a relaxing day, you can laze by the pool or watch some of your favourite movies at the open-air cinema.
This island hideaway is one that all the family is sure to love. The kids are sure to love the golden beaches. And parents will be delighted that Grace Mykonos also features babysitting services so they can head into town and enjoy some of the island’s famed seafood restaurants.
Whether you’re looking for a culture fix or a beach holiday, you’ll find the best of both world’s upon the island of Zanzibar. You can the winding lanes, carved doorways and minarets in Stone Town and then the band of white beaches that run out to the seaweed farms and picturesque reef. Book into Matemwe Lodge that’s set among lush tropical gardens on the edge of a lagoon. Kids will love to explore the coral reef and rock pools at low tide and make a splash in the multilevel swimming pool.
This island comes with a chocolate factory. Do you need to know anymore? No? Well, Nihi Sumba was voted the world’s best hotel. Okay, we can see that we already had you at chocolate factory. Are you interested in the fact that they have a treehouse? Nope, we still had you at chocolate factory.
From $4,500 pp
- The kids will love the experience of sleeping in traditional Mongolian felt tents, or ‘gers’
- Whether it’s horse back riding or walking, get the kids out in nature and being active all throughout this holiday
- Learn about Mongolian culture first hand by staying alongside a nomadic host family, helping them with their daily chores and letting the kids play and interact with the host children
When to go:
From $7,400 pp
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go:
From $125,000 pp
- Dine at Hentley Farm Restaurant, one of only two Relais & Chateaux restaurants in Australia
- Make your own Barossa Valley wine blend under the professional guidance of ambassador for Barossa wine and chief winemaker Andrew Quin
- Tour famous wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Wolf Blass and Jacob’s Creek
- Take a private helicopter ride over Adelaide towards McLaren Vale
- Dine on a personalised tasting menu surrounded by the beauty of McLaren Vale
When to go:
Want to take your mini-mes on a mini-break? Swimwear guru Tom & Teddy&...