- Personal Service
- Peace of Mind
Head to Siargao and the eco-chic retreat that is Nay Palad Hideaway. It features just nine villas, you pretty much have the place to yourselves. Water babes will love to play in the surf, discover the mangroves and enjoy day trips to the caves. Or enjoy the chef in the kitchen and whip up some dishes together. If you are looking for a relaxing day, you can laze by the pool or watch some of your favourite movies at the open-air cinema.
This island hideaway is one that all the family is sure to love. The kids are sure to love the golden beaches. And parents will be delighted that Grace Mykonos also features babysitting services so they can head into town and enjoy some of the island’s famed seafood restaurants.
Whether you’re looking for a culture fix or a beach holiday, you’ll find the best of both world’s upon the island of Zanzibar. You can the winding lanes, carved doorways and minarets in Stone Town and then the band of white beaches that run out to the seaweed farms and picturesque reef. Book into Matemwe Lodge that’s set among lush tropical gardens on the edge of a lagoon. Kids will love to explore the coral reef and rock pools at low tide and make a splash in the multilevel swimming pool.
This island comes with a chocolate factory. Do you need to know anymore? No? Well, Nihi Sumba was voted the world’s best hotel. Okay, we can see that we already had you at chocolate factory. Are you interested in the fact that they have a treehouse? Nope, we still had you at chocolate factory.
From $125,000 pp
- Dine at Hentley Farm Restaurant, one of only two Relais & Chateaux restaurants in Australia
- Make your own Barossa Valley wine blend under the professional guidance of ambassador for Barossa wine and chief winemaker Andrew Quin
- Tour famous wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Wolf Blass and Jacob’s Creek
- Take a private helicopter ride over Adelaide towards McLaren Vale
- Dine on a personalised tasting menu surrounded by the beauty of McLaren Vale
When to go:
From $4,980 pp
- See ancient mummies at the famed Egyptian Museum
- Crawl through the tombs in the Great Pyramid of Cheops
- Go camel riding through the desert
- Sail down the Nile aboard your luxury cruise, with activities for the whole family
- Enjoy relaxation by the Red Sea after plenty of learning and exploration
When to go:
From $2,600 pp
- Explore the majestic architecture of the ancient Silk Road towns from Emir’s Summer Palace in Bukhara to the stunning turquoise domes of Khiva
- Drive through the dunes of the Kyzyk Kum Desert
- Shuffle past local vendors and baskets overflowing with colourful spices in the bazaars
- Experience the splendour of the towering Mausoleums and Mosques dating back to the12th century which are adorned with glazed coloured tiles which glow in the sunlight
When to go:
Want to take your mini-mes on a mini-break? Swimwear guru Tom & Teddy&...