- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Villa Suriyawatta, Sri Lanka: When your family finds out where you are going on holiday, they will all want to come. But that’s fine, as this beach retreat comes with five bedrooms and close to an acre of lawn to stretch out on. Kids can make a splash in your private saltwater infinity pool, or run across the beach, pull on their fins and explore the coral reef that lines the shore. This is one holiday where you’re sure to come back fully rested as the villa comes with a team of six staff, including your own private chef.
One & Only Reethi Rah, Maldives: Arrive by luxury yacht and continue to feel like a VIP to the moment you leave. Choose a Two-Villa Residence with Pool, and you get two rustic suites, which surround a private pool. You don’t need to spend hours transporting the family to the beach, as your villa is right on it. There are three kids clubs – one for juniors, one for tweens and one for teens plus two tennis courts, a climbing wall and artist’s studio. And then there’s the food! But it’s not just mum and dad who will have a gastronomic experience – the kids will too as the resort has created a Kids’ Only Menu.
Soneva Kiri, Koh Kood, Thailand: When is a kids’ club not a kids’ club? When it’s a cinema, art observatory and a jungle gym. The Den at Soneva Kiri really takes some beating. And if you can tear your kids away from here, you can go on a Father and Son Koh Kood Fishing Trip or a Mother and Daughter Spa session and a chocolate tasting experience for everyone. So if that’s the entertainment what is the accommodation like? Well, how about a five-bedroom Sunset Ocean View Reserve with a private pool, waterslide, fitness room and spa?
Rosewood Phuket, Thailand: Nothing will make your children feel more at home than when they find their own VIP welcome pack in the villa. Rosewood Phuket make sure that when a tiny traveler stays in one of its villas they are given a child shampoo and shower gel, child-sized bath robes and slippers, kids’ books, arts and crafts items, board games and age-appropriate toys. Choose the Beach House or the Ocean House to enjoy a luxury two-bedroom villa, which comes with its own infinity pool.
Bawah Island, Indonesia: A hop, skip and a jump away from Singapore, you’ll find Bawah Island. It features 35 eco-chic villas, which can be found overwater, tucked away in the jungle and lining the shore. Families are sure to love the Deluxe Beach Suites, which have a safari-style vibe. Nature loving kids are sure to be thrilled to spy sea turtles and manta rays in the lagoon, as well as cranes and eagles in the forest.
From $14,300 pp
- Sail around the Russian High Arctic in luxury with all modern comforts onboard Sea Spirit
- Experience a true expedition cruise to the rarely visited Franz Josef Land archipelago
- Visit a soviet-era research facility, once a base for polar exploration
- Look out for colonies of nesting seabirds on the rugged, steep cliffs of the islands
- Spot polar bears, walrus and endangered bowhead whales around the archipelago
When to go:
From $7,500 pp
- A camping trek through some of the most remote parts of Mongolia, the western Altai Mountains
- Meeting the famed eagle hunters and staying alongside a host family
- Exploring some of the most beautiful parts of Mongolia’s heartland, including the stunning Orkhon Valley
- Spending the night in Mandala Mongolia – the most luxurious and intimate accommodation available in the country
When to go:
From $4,500 pp
- The kids will love the experience of sleeping in traditional Mongolian felt tents, or ‘gers’
- Whether it’s horse back riding or walking, get the kids out in nature and being active all throughout this holiday
- Learn about Mongolian culture first hand by staying alongside a nomadic host family, helping them with their daily chores and letting the kids play and interact with the host children
When to go:
Want to take your mini-mes on a mini-break? Swimwear guru Tom & Teddy&...