- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
The secret to this award-winning noodle dish is the charcoal stove. The smoky kick that it gives the dish has locals queuing in their droves. For less than 1 USD you can enjoy a flavoursome dish with piping hot noodles.
Created from a 30-year-old recipe, Elvis serves these beef noodles dry or with soup. The dry version of Elvis’ noodles with its eggy sauce is said to be the one that will leave you feeling all shook up.
Take one look at this crispy pork dish and you can see why it won a Bib Gourmand. You can enjoy this moist pink meat on its own or ask for it to be added to a pepper and noodle soup called guay jub. Or maybe you should try both. Well, you only live once.
Guay Tiew Mu Rung Rueng may only serve one dish, but they’ve obviously perfected it as the Michelin team thought that it deserved a Bib Gourmand award. The famed dish – which they serve as dry or with soup, features ground pork noodles with bouncy homemade fish balls. For the finishing touch, the Michelin guide recommends you ask for your dish to be topped with a piece of crispy fish skin.
Netflix star Auntie Fai has held onto her Michelin star for the second year running. Famed for wearing ski googles to protect her eyes from the hot woks, the Thai chef continues to wow the crowds with thick crab omelettes, drunken noodles (stir-fried flat rice noodles with seafood) and yellow crab curry.
From $8,940 pp
- See the spectacular Highlands of Scotland
- Visit a Royal Distillery on a private tour
- Play golf at the Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Enjoy a private helicopter trip to the Orkney Islands to see the Neolithic artefacts
When to go:
From $125,000 pp
- Dine at Hentley Farm Restaurant, one of only two Relais & Chateaux restaurants in Australia
- Make your own Barossa Valley wine blend under the professional guidance of ambassador for Barossa wine and chief winemaker Andrew Quin
- Tour famous wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Wolf Blass and Jacob’s Creek
- Take a private helicopter ride over Adelaide towards McLaren Vale
- Dine on a personalised tasting menu surrounded by the beauty of McLaren Vale
When to go:
From $5,950 pp
- Explore Athens on a private guided tour, including a trip to the Acropolis
- Visit the sacred site of Delphi, home of the oracle of Apollo
- Enjoy beautiful beaches and fun activities in Mykonos
- Get a taste of Spain on a tapas tour of the Spanish capital, Madrid
- Discover the world of Gaudi in the avant-garde city of Barcelona
When to go: