- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Water slide – check. Retractable roof – check. Private pool – check. As you can see the Four Bedroom Water Reserve at Soneva Jani is no ordinary villa.. But this is just the start. This overwater villa in the Maldives also comes with a gym, a butler and walk-in mini bar. If you ever wanted to, ahem, splash out, this is the place to do it.
Cheval Blanc makes sure that you make the most of that sea view by placing the rooms in its villa side-by-side so that the villa runs horizontally to the shoreline. This means that whether you are in the living room, bedroom or your private infinity pool you get the same jawdropping view. If you don’t want to go to the restaurant that night, you can enjoy dinner on your terrace as turtles and manta rays swim past. Speak to your Lightfoot Travel Designer about an exclusive offer.
The Water Villas at COMO Maalifushi are 120sqm of minimalistic heaven. While couples will love the tranquility of the private pool; the spacious sundeck with ladder straight into the ocean and views over the Indian Ocean, parents will be grateful for the large and airy sitting area that can double up as a sleeping area for the kids. For unobstructed views and additional privacy ask for a corner option.
For the best sunrise or sunset views, the Laamu Water Villas are the best option, located towards the end of the jetties. There are many places for you to soak up the sun and enjoy the ocean views: on the relaxing outdoor platform with sun loungers, the overwater hammock or in the all-glass bathtubs!
A free standing one-bedroom suite in the middle of the Indian Ocean? Yes please! That’s what you get when you stay at Jumeirah Vittaveli’s Ocean Suite, a lavish romantic retreat spread over two floors. With a glass bottom floor, you don’t even need to leave the comfort of your villa to admire the abundance marine life just below your feet.
Technically a cluster of five overwater villas, The Crescent at Niyama is perfect for friends and families wanting some extra privacy. Accommodating a total of 14 adults and eight children, The Crescent is what can only be described as a secluded overwater playground. Two dedicated butlers and one private chef
From $21,730 pp
- Stay in two of Madagascar’s most exclusive luxury resorts: Anjajavy and Miavana
- Witness the famous hairy crabs crossing the crab highway
- Experience Madagascar’s unique biodiversity, including lemurs, baobab trees and limestone pinnacles
- Swoop into the stunning Nosy Be Archipelago by private helicopter
- Explore Nosy Ankao’s underwater world on a Blue Safari experience
When to go:
From $5,100 pp
- Relax on the white-sand beaches of Taketomi and the Ishigaki Islands
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Shuri Castle
- Learn about the history of Ryukyu Island
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on the East China Sea
- Snorkel above some of Japan’s most beautiful coral reefs
When to go:
From $4,000 pp
- Sail around French Polynesia’s famous ‘motus’ while learning about marine life and searching for stingrays
- Enjoy traditional Tahitian food such as Tahitan raw fish and meat skewers
- Go quad biking through the lush rainforest at Opunohu’s bay
- Snorkel around Bora Bora lagoon’s beautiful coral gardens
- Relax on pristine sands and soak up the region’s extraordinary mana
When to go:
Want to take your mini-mes on a mini-break? Swimwear guru Tom & Teddy&...