- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Head to the V&A Waterfront, which has just seen the historic Grain Silo undergo a USD$35,000,000 makeover. It’s here you will find The Silo Hotel. With its pillowed windows, it is designed to look like a glowing beacon in the harbour. You’re sure to enjoy relaxing in its glass swimming pool, sipping bubbles at its rooftop champagne bar and relaxing in one of the 28 suites that look out over the harbour.
Get ready to be wowed by the new Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (Zeitz MoCAA) at the V&A Waterfront. Jochen Zeitz’s collection is believed to be the best collection within Africa. Among the works owned by the former CEO of Puma are pieces by the Venice Biennale Golden Lion winner Edson Chagas, sculptures by Michele Mathison and photographs by Zanele Muholi.
For shopping, take a trip to Bree Street. According to Vogue magazine this city enclave has just exploded. Find Margot Molyneux’s bespoke outfits at SAM, stylish homewares in Pezula Interiors and chic ceramics in Chandler House.
If you need to top up those calories look no further than Wolfgat owned by master forager and award-winning chef Kobus van der Merwe; Foxcroft run by South Africa’s top chef Scot Kirton and his pastry chef Glen Foxcroft Williams and The Shortmarket Club that’s the latest offering from Luke Dale-Roberts’ empire.
The hottest tickets in town are private members clubs. Newly opened The Stack accepts visitors to its brasserie.
From $6,500 pp
- Explore Kurashiki’s preserved canal that dates back to the Edo Period
- Stay in a traditional Japanese ryokan with hot spring baths
- Visit the Himeji Castle, Japan's most spectacular castle
- Go island hopping the Seto Inland Sea
- Dine on the famous and delicious Kobe beef
When to go:
From $16,000 pp
- Explore Tokyo’s most famous sights with your private guide
- See Mt. Koyasan and Mt. Yoshino from above on a helicopter flight
- Stay in a traditional rice terrace villa
- Experience the Seto Inland Sea from a luxury floating inn
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Itsukushima Shrine
When to go:
From $4,950 pp
- Head up to the high points of Rio de Janeiro for incredible views from iconic Corcovado and Sugarloaf Mountain
- Explore both the Argentine and Brazilian sides of the spectacular Iguassu Falls, made up of 275 individual cataracts
- Spot capybara, crocodiles and macaw parrots in the Pantanal, the top wildlife destination in Latin America
- Swim, surf or relax on the beautiful beaches of the Buzios peninsula
When to go: